Hello.....

and welcome to my world. :wink:

This is my 3rd attempt to type this. The first time I had finished and then all of a sudden firefox crashes. Arrrrr!!

I signed up in this forum in August and had just never got back to get involved.

Well I made a promise to myself this year that I was going to start living life instead of letting it pass me by.

I have never used pheromones by want to start.

I am a white male

44 years old

5’8" tall

323 pounds

and live in Texas.

I started working out to get back into shape and start feeling better about myself.

In the mean time it would be nice to meet some woman for romance and friendship. Women can be great friends! I know as I have had a few, but really looking for romance.

My motto for the year is: No More Excuses

Here is what I plan on accomplishing this year:

  1. Drop 50 pounds by the end of May.

  2. Go skydiving.

  3. Going swimming with Dolphins in the Caribbean.

  4. Create and online business and make over $250,000.00 this year.

  5. Meet someone special.

I love to laugh and have fun but I have a serious side to.

I love martial arts films and Bruce Lee is still my favorite. “Be water my friend.”

Well, I hope I haven’t given you to much info but I guess you all can deal with it. lol

i look forward to getting to know you and maybe make some life long friends.

Jess :smiley:

Hey and welcome!

If your love Bruce Lee and are trying to lose weight, martial arts is an awesome way to do so. The other bonus to it is that you will meet people and have something interesting to talk to with women when discussing hobbies

Mones can do alot of different things, we have social, sexual, and status types mones available in the consumer line here.

What are your goals with mones in particular? For general attraction, you can’t go wrong with ammo, as it conveys all three messages in one.

Tell us some more about your mone goals and we can hep you more!

Hi Maidenfan01!

I would love to do some martial arts training but what I want to learn they do not teach here. I am currently taking some online lessons but it is slow and boring.

As for what I want to accomplish with pheromones it would be:

  1. It would be nice to be approached for a change.

  2. Have some nice sexual encounters.

  3. Have some romance.

  4. Just go out and have a easier time meeting women.

Also, do you need to mix pheromones in order to get results?

Thank you for asking.

Jess

Hi, I am mainly here to just say hello and welcome to the forum. I am a very shy type of person so I just wanna state the obvious. Women are NOT gonna approach u. trust me man, i have social anxiety like crazy. i am what most women call cute. even still women do not approach me. i mean yeah it happens time to time. but its not a regular thing. i know it sux but us men have a job to do. the more i work to get over my shyness the more i make it into the game it is. i still have a lil problem appraching women but i know i dont wanna b alone forever. so if i see something i like i just gofor it. worst case she says no. at least i know i tried instead of just wondering.

now as for mone advice i like ig. it makes me feel good. ammo is cool too just hard to get. i use mine sparingly. but ig and is r a killer mix for me. they make me feel like i can take over the world. well welcome to the forum, i know you’ll like it. good luck

Hi shyconspiracy!

Thanks for the reply.

There was a cologne I use to were called Zino Davidoff for men.

I worked in a mall, great place to pick up women, and I was approached several times a day when I wore it. But I was also in really good shape
and I carry myself well.

Not trying to brag or make you feel bad so please do not take it that way.

I hope you find a way to over come your shyness like I did.

I was very shy when growing up in fact I was about 26 before I started coming out of my shell.

I started reading books on how to flirt and when women actually started flirty back that is when I started looking at women in a whole new light.

Again, thank you for your reply shyconspiracy.

Respectfully,

Jess :slight_smile:

Hi Jess, and welcome,

For sex appeal, I would recommend AMMO (AMMO – Sexual Attraction Pheromone Cologne For Men - Alpha A314) hands down… This is the one that gets me feeling good and confident. In close range female will peep and look more at me, as though, giving me that invitation or desiring some of my time. They associate SEXINESS with me! Secondly, there’s Come Talk To Me Mix 2 is a good choice (a blend of 50%/50% alpha-beta androstenol.) it cause those people close near you to feel more chattier and relax with good atmosphere during time together; at times the slightest of nudges people are like chatterboxes. There is a third, possibility: that you will enjoy Instant Openness most like it because it makes them appear more friendlier and engaging during the conservation.

cheers,

MVKBugatti

Hi MVKBUGATTI!

Thank you for the reply and advice.

I am thinking I will try ammo first as a test to see how it works with my skin type.

Can I mix all 3 that you listed or would that be over kill?

Jess :slight_smile:

Women can and will approach you but not based on mones, at least not entirely. There are advanced pickup techniques called “stealth value” where you can display an image and qualities that will make you seem so intriguing to a woman that she might just make the first move. As for getting in shape, two good programs are the Alpha Male Challenge and the Testosterone Advantage Plan…the Body for Life/Eating for Life plan is great too and is very simple and easy to follow.

I’m fairly new myself and only have experience with A314, TuTH and Instant Openness. So far the results have been promising but I still plan on trying more products and experimenting for different mixes depending on the situation, work, bars etc.

I would like to know more about these “Stealth value”.

I have been wanting to learn NLP and Hypnotic persuasion as well.

What about body language? Do you know anything about that as well?

Thanks.

Jess :slight_smile:

Speaking as a woman who knows NLP, NLP can definitely help you connect with people and appear more open to people. However, if you’re a guy who wants to use NLP to try to “stealth” women into bed, well that’s a little creepy. Don’t go that route. :slight_smile:

Nik

The easiest way to describe stealth value is, deliberately doing this to create a predictable desired response in a group of people that will cause a witness to develop a favorable perception of you.
Essentially it’s making all the people around you into your unwitting wingmen and pivots.
Using some examples that are so brilliant I wish I could take credit for them but they’re stolen from a PUA guru named Gambler.
These are designed for a club/bar scene but I’m sure with some work can be modified for other venues if you’re not much of a clubber.
First, leave the club at some point and make sure you clear everything with the bouncer, get your hand stamped or whatever. Then come back when there’s a long line and just waltz in like you own the place, every woman there saw you walk in with a nod to the bouncer while they had to stand in line…you must be some kind of VIP.

Never stay in one place, that’s jr high dance at the gym stuff, keep moving. You don’t want anyone to see you standing alone looking around, always appear like you have someplace to go and you know where you’re going.
If you see a real attractive woman, say a 10 directly ahead of you, spot a group of reasonably attractive 8’s somewhere behind you, force a reaction by smiling warmly, give them a point and wink, or a wave and then turn your back to them. Now when the girl you actually wants looks in your direction she’ll notice a group of girls looking at you, pointing and obviously talking about you.
When you walk through the crowds brush women’s hands with yours, you should do it in a way that makes them think it could be incidental simply because it’s crowded but she’s not sure. Now any woman that spots you from a distance notices several women looking at you as you walk by.
And last, dance, but don’t stare at the women around you, don’t even notice them, and certainly don’t stand around like you wish you were someplace else. See when women want to dance they have three options, dance next to scary guy that just stands there, dance next to creepy guy that’s eye fucking every girl around him, or dance next to the guy that’s just having a good time. That should be you, again women looking from a distance will see you dancing and not even noticing or caring that you have several women dancing around you like you’re a human stripper pole.

Now all you have to do is give your target a decent opportunity to approach, do not expect her to rip your clothes off like an axe commercial, if she simply says hi and starts some mundane conversation that’s about as forward as women get when they sense they’re talking to a high value man. Which she assumes you are due to everyones reaction to you. You just tricked several people into making you look like a head turning vip and they don’t even know it.

Now like I said maybe the bar and club scene isn’t your cup of tea but you can pretty much grasp the concept and tweak it for your own needs.

As for body language, well there’s the basics, stand tall, spread out and take up space like you’re relaxing at home, walk slow and deliberate, never react to quickly to somebody else as it convey’s beta status etc. But I try not to pay too much mind to that. I feel that if you’re thinking too much about it, you won’t come off like somebody that naturally stands tall and proud, it will seem forced like a little kid who just heard his mother remind him of his slouching. Way I see it as you become more competent and confident the body language will just become natural. You won’t fidget because you legitimately are relaxed and at ease, not because you’re repeating to yourself “don’t fidget don’t fidget”

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course Steve is available to answer any questions you might have regarding moons. Please call Steve personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you RADMAN513, that’s a big help.

I have watched and listen to some of the PUA’s online and even watched the reality show that mystery did.

I am really good at meeting women and flirting but that is where I get stuck.

Thanks again for the tips.

Jess :slight_smile:

Hi MVKBUGATTI.

Thank you for the reply.

In what situations is it good to use AMMO and what if any should it be
mixed with.

By the way, I just took a good look at your user name and it has the word Bugatti in it. I hope to one one some day soon. I just learned about then last year and look forward to owning one.

Thanks,

Jess :slight_smile:

LOL, I was not wanting to use NLP to get women into bed. I don’t need
to and wouldn’t even if I did.

P.S I have never been told I am creepy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well good, I’m glad! :slight_smile:

Big TeddyBear

You could wear AMMO daily if you want to, however it’s best to take breaks away from products.