Hello!

Hello Pherofolks! I am 21 year old male from Southern California interested in learning more about pheromones. I go to school and work full time and some hobbies of mine are working out and paranormal investigating. I love checking out scary places! Anyways, I was told about this site by mentor MisterMagik and I just had to join. I’m interested in attracting females for social reasons and for relationship reasons. From personal experience it seems that a lot of women in the so cal valley are pretty closed off. It’s not that anyone can’t talk to them, it’s just that they won’t. They’re pretty vague unfortunately. So I’m looking for something to help me out. I just got ammo but i think i need something that won’t raise my androstenone too much but I don’t want it lowered too much to the point where I’m seen as feminine. What can you guys suggest?

Hello Third Echelon,

Welcome to the Pherotalk community, I’m MVKBugatti; on behalf of all the members we are glad that you are our newest members. Yes I saw Mistermagik has recently started his journal; matter of fact, I was just over there several minutes ago.:slight_smile: So can you tell us more about yourself, are you shy or outgoing in personality? What are you plans for using pheromones?
So just feel free to tell us what on your mind and what direction you’re desiring.:slight_smile: I know your friend has told you about the $25 gift cert.

cheers,

MVKBugatti

Hey MVKBugatti. I actually just edited my intro so your questions for me are there.

To go along with your Ammo, I would say Instant Openness because it help make people chatty and brings comfort, and Instant Shine because it can create a feeling of sexual presence along with that good mood and enjoyable spirit.

Optional Instant Gentleman (A314 Classic Edition – Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men - Alpha A314) would add ‘status’, the cool guy who dependable and social ( DHV ). :slight_smile:

MVKBugatti

Much obliged!

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

I will suggest IO and AMMO.
IO will open up the girls and make them want to talk to you. It is an ice breaker.

AMMO will make them attracted to you. It can also give you some sexual attention too.

Good luck

Thanks JamesBonded! Just ordered an IO!

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course I am available to answer any question you might have regarding mones selection by calling me personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and I will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.