My names Greg, I live in Canada and study Electronic Engineering. I’m 19 years old, that’s about it. Figured I’d try this stuff out. Purchased some TUTH but now I find out it’s ineffective for my age ![]()
What’s goin’ on Greg?, welcome to this forum ![]()
Yes How have you used the Tuth? We (people near age 20 and below) tend to overdose on TUTH with minimal spray(s).
Also, while you answer that, tell me more about your personality, Shy? Confident? and how you want to use those products? (For what situations)?
This will also help you qualify for the gift certificate as well as help me recommend a better product based on your personality and your behavior ![]()
Thanks so much for joining PheroTalk, I’m super excited to have you here. It’s always great when a new member discovers a world so full of endless possibilities. The only limits to mones is our own imagination ![]()
While I would love to issue you the $25 Gift Certificate for saying hello I do kindly request you post some more about yourself here. If you are unsure about what qualifies as sufficient to obtain the gift certificate I am just itching to email you, please have a look at this thread: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934 I wrote it to help everyone in writing the perfect introduction. Of course the choice is yours and your privacy is very important. If you just don’t feel comfortable providing additional info we will all still do our best to assist you anyway.
Welcome to PheroTalk
Well on a scale of 1-10, 1 being shy 10 being outgoing, I’m about a 7. I’d like the use the products for clubbing and making social interactions easier. I always do better in interactions when the people approach me.
Hi Mechleader, welcome to the forum!
Would you mind being a little more detailed about that? Do you have trouble making conversations? Or do you have trouble keeping one going? What would you like to improve about your social interactions? What kinds of effects would you like to see?
Well I’d like to have more conversations getting initiated with me, longer more involved conversations, and attraction getting generated. Its more a relationship focus than say a business relationship focus.
Thanks for the info!
I do have some suggestions that might help. First, there’s Ammo, which will give your confidence and sex appeal a boost, and can be worn in any environment. It is perfect for attraction.
To help with initiating conversations, use Instant Openness. It will relax you and those nearby, everyone will feel friendlier and more naturally inclined to talk.
Instant Honesty will add depth and intimacy to conversations, othes will feel more comfortable with you and more likely to open up to you. IH is also good for creating and strengthening social bonds of all kinds.
instant Shine is also nice for attraction, as it will boost both your mood and the moods of those around you. People will naturally gravitate towards the source of all that sparkle (you!). ![]()
Currently I bought a bottle of TUTH and got an Instant Shine to go bottle. Should I go heavier on the Instant Shine for smoothing the conversations in my own age group, will the TUTH be helpful at all?
Right now you are at an age where you are probably producing more of your own natural pheromones than at any other time in your life. This will decrease as you get older, and you will probably want to increase your dosage then.
For now, you are also producing tons of your own -none, too much will scare girls away. TUTH is a tricky beast and should only be worn in an already sexually charged situation, such as with a girl who’s ready to go further. If you wear too much (which you could easily do, even with only one spray due to your own natural phero production), or if you wear it in the wrong environment, such as work, school, church, the store, a friend’s house, a party, etc. you may well be percieved as a pervy horndog who only thinks about sex.
Instant Shine, you can use as much as you want, as far as I know, without negative effects. Start with smaller amounts at the beginning, work your way up until you find the dosage at which you get the best effects. That is called your “sweet spot”. This post might help How To Find Your Sweet Spot (How to find your sweet spot...).