Hi im a 23 year old male from Washington. I’m a all around nice guy maybe too nice if there is such a thing, and have been looking introduced to pheromones recently. I pretty much found this website through researching pheromones for a project I was doing. I have been checking out several threads in here recently and am pretty impressed with how nice everyone is and how family like it is. I’m curious if anyone here could help me too while im introducing myself. I have been reading up on which types of pheromones or mixtures would be best for creating a friendly social feeling. From what I’ve read it seems like IO and maybe mx301 might be a good mixture, however I have also read that mx301 can come off somewhat strong. Thanks for any assistance that people can offer and I look forward to offering some mixes once I’ve tried a few out.
Welcome to the forum.
IH and IO are both well-tried commercial products that will help with social interactions. If you want to spice things up a bit you could try ammo too.
You might want to save the experimental mx’s for later, after you have some experience. They are much less tested.
Hi and welcome to the forum!
To make some suggestions, and also get you qualified for the $25 gift certificate, please share a little info about your personality and communication skills. Are you outgoing and confidant, or more on the shy side? Also, what kinds of things were you thinking of using pheros for? Work? School? Romance? What kinds of effects would you like to see?
Hello cowchicken,
Welcome to the forum.
I have to Agree with what GWTW recommended.
Ammo and the socials are a great place to start. The MX’s are still in the testing phase and you really need a bit of experience with pher’s to properly report and notice the effects of them.
Like SK said, tell us a bit more about yourself and maybe we help you ffurther.
Again, welcome
Well honestly I am a little bit shy, but not too much. I get along just fine. I am kind of looking for something that would start a conversation if you get what im saying. All in all my communication skills are good and im usually a little less confident. The pheros will mostly be used for school and on dates. The main effects im looking for are along the lines of : converstion starters, kind of a smooth but strong scent. I don’t want any of the super sexual type of stuff, but a little would hurt
.
Edit: also thanks for the welcoming guys
Thanks for the info!
I have a couple of suggestions that will help your situation. First, Ammo is a great attraction mix that will give both your confidence and sex appeal a boost, and can be worn in any environment.
To help get conversations going, go with Instant Openness. Instant Openness will relax both you and those around you. everyone will be firnedlier and more naturally talkative, and easier to approach.
I hope this helps! ![]()
Sounds good. Do you think that I should mix them or just start off with trying Ammo?
The great thing about these products is that they can be used on their own, or layered. Before combining them, however, you should first familiarize yourself with each product individually so that you are comfortable witgh the effects of each, and know the best dosage of each product (everyone is different). This post should help How To Find Your Sweet Spot (How to find your sweet spot...).
So in answer to your question, try them separately first, in whatever order, then you’ll know how to mix them for the effects you want to achieve. ![]()
Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too
.
I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too
. Its cool!
Of course Steve is available to answer any question you might have regarding mones and you can speak to him personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.
Welcome to the forum.