Hello!

Hello,

New to the forum. I’m a 31 year old white male from the Dallas area. I work in the aviation industry and do a lot of social networking as well. I am outgoing and I typically don’t have too much trouble talking to new people.

I found this site while I was doing some research on Pheromones and I am definitely curious to see if, and what products, might work for me. I really appreciate the creation of this site because with all the different products on the market that claim to have “guaranteed effects”, its hard to know what’s real and what’s not. I am interested in products that make you more sexually attractive to younger women and get you noticible attention in social enviornments including bars, restaurants, clubs, parties, etc.

I recently purchased “Dr. Amend’s Pheromone Advantage”, a scent free, oil based product. After using the product for about a month, I have seen no changes/results what so ever. From what I’ve read so far, the Ammo appears to be successful and highly recommended along with the instant shine. Would this be a good place to start?

Thank you very much. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome tinpusher78 !

The forum is by far the best part but tied with it is the effectiveness of the mones here at AD so ill tell you that now that you will be highly satisfied with both. Everything operates around here like a family and the customer service is outstanding, better than anything ive ever experienced.

The exact two suggestions i was going to make, you figured out so well done !
Instant shine will make you come across as that young fit healthy vibrant male and will make you and those around you more happy and social.
Ammo gives confidence smells great and is a general attractant with sexual undertones to it that will serve as a catalyst to getting out of the friend zone.

Ammo would definitely be a great place to start- its effects are quite good and it is very easy to use, as is IShine, and the two make a great combination together!
For use on younger women, lower amounts of androstenone are recommended- 2.5-5 mcgs, or 1-2 sprays of ammo. However, feel free to experiment and see what works best for you
Before you can get that nifty GC though, can you tell us a bit more about your personality and what led you to androtics?

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course Steve is available to answer any question you might have regarding mones and you can speak to him personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.

Well, I consider myself to be laid back, considerate, and confident. I started looking into androtics because no other product had much discussion about it. There are a few that have video experiments and news reports but nothing really talking about real results. And with all the products out there it’s hard to know what to believe.

I’m interested in Pheromones because it just seems like there’s something missing. I’m very outgoing and I typically don’t have much of a problem initiating a conversation but no matter how confident or outgoing I am it just doesn’t seem to be enough, especially in a bar type enviornment.

I’m not sure what else to add about my personality. I’m definitely a people person. I love social events and I’m very positive most of the time. I genuinly like people, and I want them to like me. On the downside, I can be fairly critical of myself especially when it comes to how people react to me in social enviornments. I think I tend to over analize why connections with women don’t work. It can be defeating to not know what you’re doing wrong, or what you’re not doing right, to get a get a girl attracted to you and to actually keep her attention.

As far as the products go, the regular AMMO is not available so I ordered the AMMO ff22 world edition. Obviously it is stronger than the regular AMMO but is there a difference in the scent and age group that it will attract? Would this product be considered too strong for younger women?

Anyway, I appreciate the info. Thank you very much.

Regular Ammo and FF22 Ammo is the same phero blend, but with different fragrances. Do a search, there’s quite a bit of info about the fragrances and how they smell and who likes them and who doesn’t.

Heavy Ammo, however, is a stronger product, basically its just double strength Ammo.

Younger women can have negative reactions to too much -none (it can have the opposite effect and chase them away). For use around younger women, just use it (regular strength Ammo) a bit more sparingly.