I am from Ontario, Canada and found this website in search of something that would help my personality. I am 55 and male and would like to get ahead in my profession (Engineer). I love going outdoors and meeting people. Unfortunately,I am having a difficult time attracting the opposite sex. If pheromones really work from what I’ve read, then it would help me to get ahead in my profession and attracting ladies would be a big bonus as I am not that really attractive. I was hoping to get the $25 GC to try out the products
Welcome to the forums. First and foremost believe that attractiveness is both an external and internal quality, don’t ever sell yourself short.
For professional development I would go with A314 and some Instant Shine. That gives you the respect and trust vibe that many of us in this field look to get.
For attraction hits I would definitely go with AMMO, and since you’re older AMMO2x might work out better for you.
here’s also a list of all the AD products that are out there for men.
Good luck and keep asking questions as they come up, we’ll be more than happy to help
I agree with P51Mustang’s suggestions of A314 and Ammunition
To get “AHEAD” definitely use A314. This is alpha/status/confidence in a bottle. It also has a value vibe to it that says to the ladies, “I might just be boyfriend material” That same value is very good in the workplace and many members use it to increase sales and give off a leadership vibe. A very well rounded product and one of the best. It is so good that it has its own section of the forum.
For attracting women I would say go with Ammunition.
I would also suggest Instant Shine: This one makes the wearer and those around him/her feel good/happy.
Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too .
I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too . Its cool!
Of course Steve is available to answer any question you might have regarding mones and you can speak to him personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.