Hello!

My name is Matt Davis and I am 19. I go to Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. I am a male. I heard about pheromones in my biology class. I decided to investigate when I found out that pheromones can be worn by humans as a spray. Especially when i found out that they are not only used for sex, but for a wide variety of social settings. I dont intend to do anything bad or mischeivious with them, but to strengthen my personality. I want people to meet me and think “that guy is sweet!” and I know that a large percentage of that is dependant on me, but I have now realized that, with pheromones, I can use science to help me with that. Not only will it make me more attractive to my girlfriend, but, if I use the right pheromones, I can even just make more friends easier. And as a freshman in college who just started about a month ago, the idea of making friends easier is a VERY nice idea. :smiley: I would say that I am a very friendly person, and I have many close friends back home in Georgia, however, I really hope to speed up the process at making friends here at college. Especially since i might be here for a while!! But im not gonna pretend like that is really the only reason. It is really half and half. As i said before, I have a girlfriend and she really, really likes it when I smell good. When I wear certain colognes, she just cant stop telling me how much she likes it and I can tell that she is extra attracted to me then! :wink: I cant even IMAGINE how strong of a reaction I will get when I am wearing pheromones which not only will smell good to hear, but will subconsciously make me seem really attractive and hot. That just sounds… awesome :smiley: So… I am here to see if pheromones can help me with my charm/attractiveness. I am a poor college student and so a gift card would be VERY welcomed so that i can get started with and experiment with pheromones :slight_smile: and.. if they work half as well as I think they will, you will have a solid customer! haha… I will have money in just a few years and I would like to be charming and attractive for ALL of my life! Thank you!

Welcome Matt.

You should certainly experiment with the socials, ih and io. They help to grease conversations and establish rapport.

Another good one for you will be IG. It gives off a comforting male aura that is non-threatening.

For a bit of spice you may want to occassionally experiment with ammo, for a bit more of an overt sexy vibe.

Welcome Matt to the forums! Anyone sharing my namesake has to be helped :slight_smile:
Since you are going half and half i will start with the Sexual mones, And AMMO is the first choice, it has a great cologne scent and projects a sexy guy vibe as well.
However since you already have a GF i would also recommend TURN UP THE HEAT, this will dial up the raw sexuality on command and i guarantee when you wear it your girl friend will not be able to keep her hands off you especially since she is already scent oriented towards you.
As for the Socials, i like Instant Shine both for the self effects as well as how it makes people feel around you, people just smile and feel great as well as yourself what could be better than that!!.
Instant Openness and Instant Honesty live up to their names and are communication enhancers, Instant Openness is perfect for you especially as a freshman, it helps to “break the ice” so to speak so you may start conversations more easily.
Welcome to a brand new World seen through the eyes of Pheromones!!!

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum.

Im happy to see you are willing to give these a try. Im sure you will be more than surprised by the results you will see. The best part is that you have found a company that produces products that work.

So, I would recommend you start with AMMO or IG. How old is your girlfriend? I would suggest that you use caution if you decide to get TUTH. It contains a good amount androstenone and can sometimes turn off younger woman.

Read this thread. It will answer some of your initial questions.

An Introduction to Mones; Names, Size, Strength, Use, Effects & Length of

Again welcome

Hi Matt

I would definitely go with Ammo as it is the best phero for overall attraction. Just use 1 spray to begin with as you will already be producing enough none naturally.

Without doubt I would opt for the social pheromones. IO for increased conversation and to add comfort. IH to add closeness and rapport. IS to make people feel in a better mood.

IG is worth a try as it will make you more mature and capable.

Hope this helps!

Welcome to pherotalk m.davis!

You received some great advice as to what to use so remember that you are charming and attractive.

Pheromones bring out what is already there so just remember this when you start to get some great results.

Your gc was issued! :smiley: