Hello!

I’m John, 38 from Las Vegas NV. I have alot of female friends, but they are just that… Friends, no benefits or possible dates. I’ve tried pheromones a few years ago, and I had some limited success, but couldn’t get over the hump (no pun intended) Figured I’d see what Pheromones have to offer today. I read up on them and I have a couple of friends that I’m pretty good friends with, but it seems like every time they are about to take the next step, they sort of come to there senses so to speak and give me the I gotta go line… We will be at the bar and she tells me to rub her ass, and then she realizes how fun she is having and then she realizes it and then leaves… I’ve ordered the Turn up the Heat, and am thinking about getting the instant gentlemen… Any suggestions? Comments?

Hey John,

Welcome to PheroTalk!

I’m not sure how much reading you have done on the forums but you either have or will soon find out that is a really friendly and helpful community. Which at least in my eyes is rather rare, especially on the internet.

I know we have few members in Las Vegas, one of them is thegentlman. I found his and other members journals invaluable when I was first starting out. I’m not sure if he will mind me linking to it, but you can search for him in the members list in the top right and then find if from his profile.

If you would tell us a bit more about yourself, I am sure we could provide you with some more helpful answers, but here is what I can recommend from what you have said.

I would start out with a to go size of Ammo and IS, then possibly IO or IH depending upon your personality. I find IO to be incredibly useful for giving me that walking on air feeling of being able to talk to anyone about anything. While IH is said to build rapport and help to create deeper connections ( I don’t personally have as much experience with it so I will leave it for another member to better describe)

From what you have said Ammo defiantly sounds like a good choice for you. However I personally tend to gravitate towards IG. I have gotten good results from it from girls my age. Ammo should work better on women closer to your age as they are more tolerant to the mones in it.

A mix of Ammo and IS is fairly standard and successful mix for most people here. With it you will give off a sexy presense from the Ammo and the IS will make people just generally happy to be around you. Personally I can not stop smiling when I wear the stuff, though naturally I am a pretty happy person.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask, I’m sure a few other members will be in here in a minute or two to give you their own recommendation.

Good luck and thanks for joining!

I almost forgot, this sticky (along with others and hours of reading through posts) was pretty helpful when I first started:

It should give you an overview of the consumer products in case there is something I missed.

Hey jizmax,

You and I are kinda in the same boat. Putatives aren’t supposedly recommended for beginners like us, but I took the liberty to order some P83, which, according to reviews, gets you over the hump!

Cheers

Hi jizzmazT! A Welcome to you to the forum!

Well, Tacarov has done it again!!! NICE response!!! Now, I’d suggest you take a look at this thread: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

Now, to get the most out of your mones, I’d recommend you also go over the Intro to mones thread on my sig below by Steve O. It will help you get the most out of the mones you do choose! Long read, but very useful!!! I promise! :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting and wish you well in whatever you choose!

Welcome to Pherotalk Jizmaxtgusher!

You already received some good advice from tacarov but telling us more about your personality will definitely assist.

From reading your intro I can assume you are the shy type that girls tend to take advantage of but that is because those are the kind of men girls tend to take as friends and nothing else.

We have come across many situations like this and the men will be a great help once you get started.

Your gc was issued! :slight_smile: