Hello

Hello fellaz I’m 20, female from Philippines. I heard this pherotalk forum through google while researching about Pheromones which is also included into some perfumes.

I wanted to ask which product should I use for getting attention from guys and also to boost my confidence. And I want also to know like how many days or hours should I wait before the product will take its effect?

hello xhienggay welcome to the forums

Speaking as a male I wouldn’t be the best advise but I would say Instant Sexiness A and B would be a good place to start. Also can try A314 as well to boost confidence.

Instant Openess and Instant Honest would also be helpful. usually takes a couple of hours for these products to take effect but best have someone else be specific as each one is different depending on the dosage.

Hope to help!

L M :slight_smile:

Are you in an enviroment where Western norms of behavior apply?

It would also help if you would tell us more about yourself and the kind of guys you want to attract.

Yes on the first. About my personality, I’m boyish but I’m friendly it’s just that I want my crush to know that I exist without going gaga or stuff in front of him.

Guys that I want to attract are those who are sweet but physically they look like badass, also I want guys who are respectful and loves God. Also those who have brains.

I’ll take note of that. Thanks for your recommendation =)

Welcome Xhiengay,

I am so sorry I didn’t get to reply to this thread sooner.

First of all, hell no on the A314.

We don’t have any products right now catered specifically for women when it comes to work and so many times if they can use it successfully depending on their personality we do recommend A314

However, you want to attract your crush and give of that sex appeal

Since you have a boyish attitude I suggest you start with is/b to give of that soft ,girl next door vibe that will lighten up your boyish image and make him want to get close

In addition, shine which works wonders for giving of that vibrant, youthful vibe

Men love youthful , take it from me and loads of experience.

You would want to be seen as that cute loveable girl by him

IH to bring about closeness

IO is you are shy to ease you into conversation

I don’t know what your budget is like but you want to start of with just two you can do two socials like IH and Shine or Is/b and Shine

Good luck!

Your gc was issued!