I’m new, liking what I’m seeing so far.![]()
Welcome. ![]()
In the spirit of getting to know you better, how about having a read of this:
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934
And giving a bit more info about yourself, your situation and how you want to use pheros.
That way we can give better advice and you earn the GC to help get started trying stuff. ![]()
Welcome! So glad you like what you see. I’ve got a tough baby watching my back as you can see. ![]()
For the mones, there are plenty of mones to test out from Androtics and getting some good results from them. HOWEVER, as the Good Mobo above mentions, tell us something about what you want to get out of the mones you get? What’re your intentions with using the mones?
You’ve started on the road to getting your very own coveted GC. It took a couple of days of posting on my intro with more info about what I WANTED to use the mones for to get me qualified for the GC that the good admin’s of this site provide. Take the steps to follow through and qualify for the GC. You’re not too far off! ![]()
1Alpha
.
Welcome Eliana,
I am glad you are satisfied so far but we have so much more in store for you, so much more
In order to start you of right we need some info :
Tell us a bit about yourself and be very afraid we are all prof stalkers , lol j/k
Tell us a bit about your personality very important
How did you come across this site
What do you hope to gain by using these mones