hello

hi,I am new user and can anybody tell me about the product wthr it would work or not.

Hey! Welcome to the forum. In order for peers to help you, can you please tell us a bit about yourself? How did you hear about the forum? Age range you are? Expected results you hope to achieve!

Hi ,I am 26 years old (M) and I was going thru content of some cologne and saw the word PHEROMONE .After that I got curious about pheromones and I want to try this product.And I started looking for this product online.I went thru lot of stuff and I am hoping PRODUCT will work as per the REVIEWS and DESCRIPTION.I guess I have lot of expectation from this product.

Thanks,

Grv

Welcome Grv,

Well most persons start of as skeptics but having high hopes after you have done the reading and research is good.

If you want to just find out what this is about then I suggest you look into the Killer Newbie Kit

However if you want to test these out for a specific reason and narrow it down then you need to tell us more in terms of your personality and what you want to use mones for

Whether it be for love, social reasons or work

Your gc was issued!