"HELLO!"

Hey everyone!! My name is Nova!
A little about myself, I’m married living with my hubby. I have brown hair, hazel eyes, I am quite short lol and I’m so excited to be a part of this forum!

I am SO fascinated with Pheromones! I have already tried Essence of a Woman and it actually works to my surprise!

(((Field test—I used it with my sweet perfume for about 2 weeks, and my hubby and I usually get intimate once every couple of days, which is great but I still wanted to see if I could get him to turn off his dang xbox and pay attention to me whenever I wanted. haha! {Stupidly I forgot I had added it to my perfume that I wear almost daily} and I had been turning him down because honestly it wasn’t the time or place to start getting busy.
I REALLY noticed the change when we were sitting together and he was on the laptop and I was doing my makeup, and I grabbed my perfume and put it on almost instantaneously he started cuddling with me and grabbing me. So he confessed to me after I pushed him away that he didn’t know what was wrong with him, that he’d just start getting super “hard” and want to “bone” {his words} lol and he couldn’t explain it.))))

ANYWHO! Thanks for accepting me to the Forum! Can’t wait to get started, I got some questionssss!

Welcome to the forum, Nova.

You’re already ahead of many people starting out here, because you already have evidence that pheromones do have an effect.

Copulins as in EOW are some of the most obvious. I don’t think Androtics is currently offering products with copulins, but I may be wrong. There are a number of products here that can complement the EOW. For instance, the social products IH and IO tend to make you approachable and help conversations flow easily.

The ladies here will be able to offer interesting advice if you are after particular effects. You may want to pose specific question on the women’s forum.

Welcome Nova,

I think that is great.

I am glad that even if you are young, you are married and happy and could be a great hope for the younger women that may be giving up hope or can influence because some are not even looking for marriage which is a beautiful thing

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for introducing yourself for that well deserved gc

Your gc was issued!