hello

Hi My name is Peter,

I am 28 and live in Europe. I am about to use pheromones for the very first time looking forward to buy A314. Overe here this product is unavailable and read quite good reviews about this one. My objective for the moment with A314 is strictly business but looking forward to use another ones for social occasions.

Hello and welcome Peter!

Glad to see that you have done some research into A314. It is a great pheromone for business, I bet you will enjoy it. Which socials are you looking into trying? Are you shy? Tell us about your personality, and a bit about what you are hoping pheromones can help you that extra bit with.

Also, let us know how you found the forum, and what got you interested in the world of pheromones! :slight_smile:

Ill look back for your reply!

Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy your time here. I am new here also and wanted to say welcome to a fellow newbie.
NeithSpell