Hello :-)

Hey, my name is Ofer. I’m new to the subject of pheromones and haven’t used a cologne yet. Looking forward to trying out the “Heavy Ammunition” spray.

Welcome Ofer.

With pheromones, more is not alwary better. You may wish to start out with regular strength products first.

If you tell us about your personality and what you are trying to achieve, we may be able to make some suggestions. For instance, what type of relationships are you looking for, what personalities you like, how you would like current interaction patterns to change, etc.

Welcome Joystick,

This information not only allows you to receive a $25 gc but it will help us to assist you better and find the right products for you

Well, as far as my personality goes, I’m a little shy when it comes to direct pick-ups, but very talkative and with a good sense of humor. Right now, I’m looking for more of a long term relationship, but I have absolutely no problem with the occasional quickie :slight_smile:. There are 2 types of personalities that I’m attracted to: cute and intelligent, and goth colored-hair-and-too-much-makeup girls.

I’m looking for something that will help “break the ice”, cause women to open up, and increase the number of “yes” responses.

I suggest trying IG as a mainstay. It gives a non-threatening masculine vibe that helps break the ice, and seems to be interesting to ladies seeking LTR. To spice things up at times you might try layering it with ammo or even tuth. I’ve had some interesting results with these combinations. In particular, some of the goth ladies might have interesting responses.

Nice, thanks for more info and for replying so quick

I hope your pheromone usage is as rewarding as it is for the rest of us

Your gc was issued!