hello

im a 25 year old male from florida. recently came across the whole talk about pheromones and was really interested by it. so figured hey what can it hurt lets give it a try. just received my first order of AMMO and IS with a free sample of p130. can’t wait to try them out and report back! hopefully i have just as good of results as some of the other people on the forum :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum.

What kind of results are you looking to achieve?

i’ve been reading the forum alot and just seeing the different mixes and the different results they produce. as for my own results the only thing i would be looking for is a edge at work. and they say a314 is the best for that.

Welcome Khalid,

This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.

I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.

We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.

It takes a great deal and I am back logged.

I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to

In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.

Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.

Your gc was issued!