My name is Veronica.
Thank you for the tip Wyatt, I would like to get the $25 gift certificate, hopefully I am doing this correctly now. I am interested in using pheremones to enhance my relationship, to inspire trust and open communication, inspiring physical intimacy is the easy part though I am excited at the prospect of intensifying it,
.
Hi there, Veronica! Welcome to the mone forum, Pherotalk!
Pheromones will enhance and influence as well as inspire. Because we all communicate on multiple levels which means that you can use these chemical mones to communicate. For the trust and inspiration, I would point to IShine and IH.
For sexiness, IS/a for a sexy lioness vibe, Angelina Jolie vibe, yes!
For a sexiness, IS/b, more of a kittenish, Natalie Portman vibe, yes!
What do you want to do, you get the better fitting mone to get you there…
1Alpha
.
Welcome back. I’m sure you’ll get that gift certificate soon enough. Start making your list and checking it twice. Once you have them, heh, dive in for a few days, but post that test, test, test till you have your sweet spots down then work your magic. (For me for most mones I find less product is more barring the socials which you can take quite high. Not sure on the female line, maybe less OD risks).
For trust and communication I’d definitely take a look at Instant Openness or Instant Honesty. Both are going to make people more open with you via different means. I’d pair either with Instant Shine which in my experience generally makes people (myself included) more pleasant and cheery which will also help facilitate communication, thus building trust.
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome Veronica,
This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.
I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.
We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.
It takes a great deal and I am back logged.
I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to
In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.
Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.
Your gc was issued!