Hi, I’m a 24 year old female from California. I just recently found out about pheromones and I’m doing some research on them. I mostly intend to use the pheromones for experimenting. One question I have is what’s the difference between the different types of pheromones?
Primarily the composition. Different compounds do different things, different compounds in the same family can do different things.
What are you looking to get from pheromones? What is your targeted end use?
Oh and welcome to the forum!
Hi there, saltea, and welcome to the mone forum!
All mones are not made equal, that is, they are designed to elicit different effects on others. For what purpose do you want a mone?
As an example, IO , will get likely you and others around you, bubbling forth with jabber about anything. It’s like IO will signal a ‘release’ in verbal inhibition, a feeling that it’s just FINE to talk about Anything at all. It’s one of the first mones that I used when I found out about them. A journal of my mone experiences and adventures is on my sig below, go ahead and click on it.
For just testing out mones, take a look at the top of the women’s forum stickies for some excellent tips on starting your mone testing, what to look for, examine expectations, etc.
How’d you find us here, BTW?
1Alpha
.
Hi, I’m mostly looking for stuff that will help during job interviews and in terms of my career. I’m curious about which pheromones will get different types of responses from people since interviewers are all looking for different things.
I was doing some research and someone recommended this store and told me about the forums and $25 deal so I figured I’d check out all the resources first before getting in over my head.
Thanks for all the help!
Welcome saltsea,
This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.
I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.
We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.
It takes a great deal and I am back logged.
I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to
In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.
Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.
Your gc was issued!