Very excited I found this forum and can’t wait to place my first order. I’m a 33 yo male, looking to experiment with many different combos to give more confidence with the ladies
Hey! Welcome to the forum… How’d you find your way to this particular site?
Confidence with the ladies you say? I have to ask a few questions first. Are you hoping to use pheromones for their self effects to give you a boost of confidence when approaching woman? Or do you want to use pheromones to help attract woman thus giving you more confidence?
There’s more than one way to skin a cat.
Self effect speaking, I’d look into a314, Instant Gentlemen, and p130. The first two are consumer line products, with a warranty incase they don’t work for you. Either will give you a confident ‘status and respect’ type vibe that you’ll not only feel, but those around you will too.
p130 is a putative. It’s effects are less well known and are meant to be experimented with, tested, reported etc. However, a lot of reports from p130 users indicate it relaxes their minds, a bit of a xanax effect, causing you to worry less about the little things and just go do what you wanted to do.
As far as attracting the woman, read up on AMMO. Instant Gentlemen does a fair job attracting as well, but even stronger is the Ammunition line. At your age, unless you’re chasing woman in their early 20’s you can get away with heavier doses of -none products (AMMO, TUTH, JERK) and the woman won’t be scared away. For me, and many other users, Ammo is a great solo product that can be worn in many different environments with good results.
Read around, use the search button, and be sure to post back!
Hello!
How did you find this forum, BTW? Via search engine? Based upon what is currently in stock, probably a TOGO each of AMMO and TUTH. Choose from either of the three AMMO scents. All three have 2.5 mcg -eNone per spray, as does TUTH. AMMO is acceptable day or night, T U T H is a nigthtime product. At this time, A314 is out of stock. T U T H is not. 1 or all of A M M O should be. IG is a reasonable 314 alternative to try. T U T H and A M M O can all be paired with I G. Visit the store announcements area for stock updates. Summer AMMO has P130 (I think John S. said that–“boosters”), if 130 interests you.
Forgot to add my personal recommendation for Summer Edition AMMO. Love the scent, and really enjoy the added social (booster) mones ![]()
I basically stumbled upon the site. I was researching Pheros and the more research I did the more it took me to this site.
As far as attracting women, it has nothing to do with my personal confidence in approaching them. It’s more to help them approach/show interest in me without having to constantly go approaching women. I travel a lot for business, so many late nights are at a hotel bar or restaurant close by. I’m normally tired from a long day and don’t feel like starting 30 different conversations with 30 different women. I was hoping that with the right mix of Pheros, that it would help identify the ones already interested and make my night a whole lot easier.
I have definitely already looked at AMMO and TUTH.
Those are the two I really would like to start with. Looking for more fun on the road and no time to fall in love just yet!