hello

Hello guys I am new to the world of pheromones and was looking to purchase a couple bottle of pheromones. I am 18 and just started a part time job to help pay for collage at a restraunt here in town. There is a waitress there that is about 2 years older than I am. We have become friends and now I have feelings for her and its gotten ocward for me to talk to her anymore, and I was wondering if mones can help with that. Also considering that I am a waiter are there any good mones that could possibly impress and mabey get a lil bigger tips? Also im from Dallas,TX just in case that matters

I’d run Instant Gentleman if I were you and I’d pair it with Instant Shine. Together these will give you a bit more confidence, get people to engage you a bit more/be a bit more interested in you and the shine should generally just make people a bit more pleasant.

If you want to try and use mones for being more open in conversation, definitely give IO a try. Asides from thinking about trying openness, I’m with ryan on his suggestions

Welcome zach,

This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.

I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.

We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.

It takes a great deal and I am back logged.

I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to

In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.

Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.

Your gc was issued!