Hello!

Hello my name is Madeline and I’m new to this, I’m looking to try new things

Hi there and welcome.

if you tell us a bit more about yourself you can qualify for a nice gift cert.

We’d like to know whereabouts are you from, what your persanality is like (shy outgoing etc) what you’d like to try and do with mones… you know what you are looking to get out of it. the more we know the more we can help you meet your specific needs.

This is a neat new thing to try out and we’re sure you’ll have lots of fun with it.

Cheers and again Welcome

Kodo

Welcome carrotcake,

Thanks for stopping by!

To qualify for your $25 intro gift certificate, just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex and location help a lot) and why you’re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. An experienced pheromone user can help guide you in the right direction.

I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

Warm Regards,
Mick