Hello

Hi! I’m a female in my 20s and I’m now living in Japan.

I’ve been interested in pheromone for a long time, and I’d like to know more about if and how it works. Half of the websites said pheromone worked and half said it was placebo. I’m looking forward to doing my research here. :slight_smile:

Welcome angelknight,

Thanks for stopping by!

To qualify for your $25 intro gift certificate, just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex and location help a lot) and why you’re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. An experienced pheromone user can help guide you in the right direction.

I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

Warm Regards,
Mick

Well…I think that I’m not confident enough…I always fail at the crucial moments in interviews and presentations even though I’m well prepared, and I think it’s due to my lack of confidence. I hope that using pheromone can give me the little confidence that I need and make me like myself more.

Can you suggest what I can get in order to do so?

Thank you!

**

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**