As a new user of the forum I hope to find new and interesting information about the pheromones and the perfumes/colognes that contain them.
Hello mate. A big welcome to the phero palace ![]()
U could tell us a lil bit more about urself,such as age,where u come from,ur background…most of all,u have to know what u wanna achieve with pheros. I know they r fun to play with,but still they are no toys. One spray more of any product and u could get the opposite effect u were looking for. So,do u wanna be the king of socialization,u want to attract girls,people,u wanna feel u are in charge of any give situation? This is the place to have ur questions answered,but how u wanna play man,thats entirely up to u, to targets and goals u wanna get to. Pheros help,but they dont do everything for you.
Again,welcome among us.
Peace
**Welcome to our community Olint!
We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!
This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!
Have fun!"
~~~~~**