Hello!

Hello everyone!

I’m new to this forum. Thank you everyone for posting great reviews. I’m 19, and in college. I have a couple questions..

What pheromones are best for giving that “Celebrity”, or “Rock Star” status?
And also, what are the favourite pheromones out there to give that sexual vibe?
I’m looking for a pheromone that can give me both of those vibes at the same time.

Thank you very much!

Hello urself…pls tell us about urself as stated in the introduction in order to get ur gift certificate…its easy,practical and advantageous for u…

Peace

Just added more :slight_smile:

Better now :slight_smile:
I would suggest u get shine then,if u want that kinda vibe,or mx297.
Also,i would add ammo to the mix to increase the attraction factor.
These r the most obvious products,but if u take a look at the forum u will find plenty of advice…
Its all up to u and how u wanna play ur game.
Again,
Peace

Thank you! What is the difference between Shine, and MX297?
And do you think that Shine gives makes you more “charismatic” in a sense? Or what would you recommend to appear more charismatic?

Mx gives u the life of the party vibe,while shine id say is suitable with pretty much everything and it really gives u an aura. Gentleman would project more charisma,but shine is an all time favorite for most of us,as its nice,fun,and makes people wonder about u

Pls read at least the first page of the mens section,as im sure u will find something useful

**Welcome to our community Musician!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**

Thank you Mickaelia! I don’t see the gift certificate in my email box, or my message box on the site. Where can I find it?