Novice to this. thanks to a Friend I am enlightened now when it comes to Pheromones. I was told to join the world of pherotalk. I am happy to be here.
Give a little background info(Age, general location, what you’re looking to accomplish through mones etc.) and you’ll not only get a nice Gift certificate but great/ knowledgeable advice ![]()
Welcome. Trickster has a point there.
This is the Best place to get a culture on mones.
And giving us infos will help us to help u better in case u nay need assistance.
Feel free to ask anything and to surf around,as there are thousands of useful posts.
Again,welxome among us.
Peace
**Welcome Web,
Thanks for stopping by!
To qualify for your $25 intro gift certificate, just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex and location help a lot) and why you’re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. An experienced pheromone user can help guide you in the right direction.
I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!
Warm Regards,
Mick**