Hello

Hi all! I’ve recently been doing a lot of research on pheromones and how they work after a good friend of mine gave away her little secret to me.. lol I am very curious and would love to try them out to see their effects with my own eyes. I am 26 years old from Ontario Canada. I am relatively quiet and shy but I do have a very wild side. I can’t wait to see exactly how the pheromone sprays work… :slight_smile:

Hello!

In terms of pretty blatant products, I’d have to say the 2X TOGO specifically of Instant Shine is one of the most. Technically, the formula of the 1X TOGO and the 30 mL is the same. I think it is, anyway, at least according to the store text(s). For being such a simple product and within range of the GC, 2 sprays out of a little 2X bottle can make for very interesting times, especially if your personality is naturally outgoing and flirty.

“Instant Shine” Feel Good Pheromone - TO GO! :: Pheromones To Go &#153 (Portable / Travel Size) :: Androtics Direct (Instant Shine Spray — Mood Enhancing Pheromone For Men - Alpha A314)

**Welcome to our community Kunta!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**