Hello

Is this pheromone stuff a bunch of hype, or, is it legit?

I’m curious about it and want to learn more.

Most importantly, I want the beneficial results (sex with super hot girls without the BS, big money from sales and my talents, world wide fame, super powers) from using it!

What is the best stuff to use?

Hey Man!

Wow, tall order. I would suggest A314 oil and TUTH. Let me get you some details. One moment please…

“Alpha A314” Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men :: Pheromone Oil (Slow Release) :: Androtics Direct (A314 Classic Edition – Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men - Alpha A314)

A314 has proven itself with sales and business. Basically, it is an effective way to make others see you as being better than you may have been; helps with closing.

“Turn Up the Heat” Pheromone - To Go! :: Pheromones To Go&#153 (Portable / Travel Size) :: Androtics Direct (Turn Up the Heat – Sensual Pheromone Spray Cologne for Men - Alpha A314)

TUTH is not the most blatantly sexual product Androtics sells. IJ is. It takes serious swagger to pull off IJ (4X -eNone in IJ – I believe – vs. TUTH). Describe your personality a bit more. Read up on IJ in the store. Can you carry off the Bad Boy Jerk vibe? If so, some women in their 30’s will go ga ga for it, if on the prowl. I can occasionally rock 4 sprays of TUTH, usually with A314 and a wingman called P75 (so peeps don’t F’ with me). 75 is experimental, but many high-enone products have a similar molecule to buffer the aggression.

Lol. Welcome…cant have all the superpowers,gotta decide which one u want.
Welcome.
And yes,tell us more bout urself,it would help everybody to understand better.

Peace

**Welcome to our community Uber!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**