Proud new owner of ammo and p102. great stuff.
Hello and welcome!
Can you tell us about your experiences with them?
Also, if you tell us a bit about yourself, you could qualify for a 25$ gift certificate for your next order
Welcome Tulsa,
Thanks for stopping by!
To qualify for your $25 intro gift certificate, just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex and location help a lot) and why you’re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. An experienced pheromone user can help guide you in the right direction.
I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!
Warm Regards,
Mick
Ok sorry for the delay. 37 male good shape, blonde. Couple weeks of testing in the books. Wife no like ammnition. She prefers the p102 that came free. Which is really no coincidence I think, it’s a lighter smell which she likes (think cool water). Testing ammunition around town, I think I get more “hits” off the p102. Anyway, I think both smell nice and are well worth the money.
**
We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!
This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!
Have fun!"
~~~~~**
Hi Tulsa!
Please share with us your p102 experience. What’s its effect to you in different dosages? What are these “hits”?
Someone is dying to know. Its name is herepero. ![]()