Here is my much anticipated (zzz) MX274 report...

Sooooo…

3 sprays IS/B face and front
4 sprays MX274 in upper frontal area

NADA, zip, zero, zlich - a big nufin muffin.

But hey, I smell loverly. Fresh and fruity. I know its a diffusion problem. Couldnt poss be me.:wink:
Actually exposure time is 1-2 minutes at most. How can I get the job done in such short a time?

Damn me, I will keep trying. I am persistence itself in the name of science. Plus, i am tired of having a celibate summer…

At some point desperation will overtake me and i will don LAM, IS/B P83 etc etc and walk thru a jail or something.

Aww, sorry that it didn’t give you anything. lol, keep being persistence though! go phernoob!!! does the cheerleading dance with the pom poms

Reps for your mini report btw

Awwww, maybe it’s just one of those “off” days?