Hey everybody!

Hey everyone, pleased to be aboard! I’m 22, and live in Ontario, Canada.

Just received my first order from Androtics today. Found out about it on the weekend - honestly forget how - and after reading this forum anonymously for most of a day, decided to splurge and get a solid $200ish order (I just got earmarked for a raise recently so what the hell!)

Well, April was nice and included a free sample of Turn up the Heat :slight_smile: Thanks April!

Now, I was obviously excited to see whether these products delivered, so as I was meeting a few friends for a dinner & movie night I decided to try a mix of Instant Shine & Instant Female Magic, just two sprays of each.

Well. They didn’t disappoint. I was with two girls and a guy, sort of our usual crew so far this summer, and EVERYONE (including myself, probably since i used the Instant Shine on the neck as advised) was more upbeat and seemed to be having more fun, and our female friends seemed more at ease around “us guys”. Couldn’t put my finger on it had I not known what was going on, but it was definitely noticeable. Even though the movie (Wanted) fell a bit flat, we all had a fantastic time where usually the poor movie choice would’ve largely ruined it.

On that note, I have to say I’m excited to see what Instant Openness and A314 result in, let alone the free sample of Turn Up the Heat…

edit: why would firefox be adding some function (.. stuff?

Hello Pahalia, welcome!

Those are are great products that you order, and congrat on getting a free sample of turn up the heat to try out too! Of course you will love everything you got since they are very fun to wear and effectif too!

Io and a314 is a very good combo, since io reduce the intimidation of a314, so making a fun but still respectful atmosphere around you! Glad that you already got some results with ishine!

Good luck, and remember to start slow, since you have more than enough time to try everything, and it will be beneficial in the long run!

Hey Pahalial!

Another Canadian! Yay! That’s awesome! Btw, welcome to the forum buddy! What you have in mind sounds good so far.

The instant line is great, instant shine is an excellent mood uplifter, and makes other people all smiley and happy around you.

Instant openness will makes conversations really interesting and long. It’ll be fun in social events, to make new buddies :slight_smile:

Have fun! and don’t forget to report!

Hi there, welcome.

good to see that pheromones has worked for you already :slight_smile:

you’v made a good order and got some great products, IO and Ishine are all great to use on a daily basis, A314 would be more suited for work and something more serious where you want respects and attention.

tuth is great for nightclubs, so i wouldn’t wear that on a daily basis during the day :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first order! Glad to hear that the effects didn’t dissapoint.

Hello

Welcome to Pherotalk

Very nice first order. Take you time with the products and learn to use each one so that you know your dosage and how and what to layer for certain effects. If you have questions just ask. I am unsure what you mean about firefox adding functions in the forum. I have never heard of that happening before so it may be the way you have it set up.

:smiley: Your GC will go out shortly :smiley:

Tisha