Just received my first shipment, and what can I say, the service was better than anything I have experienced. The package took less time to get from LA to Aus than mail takes to travel across town, so a big win there.
I’m a 21 year old male. I’m a director of an IT services firm with a staff of 11. I’m a shade over 6" relatively attractive (yep, my ego is probably a little over developed) with an athletic build.
To say the least, I’m a little sceptical of the results and reports in the forums, although I believe in the science.
Being the youngest person, as well as the highest paid, in our company provides a lot of problems, it’s quite hard to gain the respect of our employees, when in a few cases I’m less than half their age. Consequently motivation and stimulation becomes quite a problem, and I feel like I get less out of our workforce than is possible. I’ve tried all the tricks including moving into the bull pen, candy on the desk, Friday arvo drinks etc etc, which no avail. I have ordered some A314 to try and help this problem, as well as some instant shine and instant openness. Hopefully all together I can achieve a better response from our employees.
On a personal level I’ve always been very athletic competing in a variety of sports nationally and internationally since I was 14 (starting a company was a way to pay for travel when I became 18). Currently I’m single and have been for a while; this is another issue I hope pheromones will help me tackle. I don’t have a problem talking to women (in fact I usually talk my butt off when I go out), I do however have an issue on providing the killer blow and converting from the opening and comfort stages to the seduction stage (haha, I almost wrote sedation, that would have been awkward!) and building a long term relationship. The guys at Androtics sent me a free sample of AMMO, so maybe that will help.
Anyway that’s me, thoughts, comments and impressions are welcomed.
service here is outstanding, isn’t it? we’re all a bit skeptical at one or two different times, pheros certainly tend to make people skeptical until they have tried them a dozen or so times.
A314 sounds like a perfect match for you, pheromonically speaking. it goes great with Ammo (but maybe not too much Ammo in the office).
let us know how it goes please, we’d all like to learn from your reports.
It sounds as if you have the components for an interesting experiment. Please be sure to post your results, good or bad.
Those two products should be enough to show effects in both your targeted areas. If after trying them you’re still interested there are a noumber of nuances possible with the other products in the commercial line.
I’ve heard great things about a314 in the work place, and in the road with the law. The stuff seems to be great, and being the highest paid in your company, maybe you’ll get a regional job using it?
IO and IS are 2 of my favourite social pheros. They will not disappoint you. Combined with A314 they will lift moods, make people more open to you, and hold some respect at the same time.
Ammo is also another one of my favourites alongside TUTH which is just sheer brilliance.
Allow me to join the other members in welcoming you to the community. Definitely look into A314 to garner more respect at work. One caveat though is you cannot be shy and reserved; you must be confident and congruent with A314 in order to use it to its full potential–that being said, it sounds like you are a confident individual, so you will probably be fine.
In helping with your seduction and game, look into ammo. Consider mixing it with IShine as well, as that mixture may create a more sexual vibe and steer the atmosphere to your desired resolution. (Look at the “Mix Chart” link in my sig).
WOW I can see why you are the boss! Very thorough informed greeting and exactly what it should be.
You really did your homework too and it sounds as if you have gotten some expert advice from some of our most advanced “reporting users.” While I do know you already ordered, I have a couple of good things in store for you.
PM me with your order ID and I will send you the password to the Exclusive A314 forum for some awesome insights.
Since this is such an awesome introduction I am upping your gift certificate to $25. Use it on your next order, cause I know you will be ordering again.
Once you start to get acclimated with the mones and how they work with your chemistry and environment be sure to post all your observations and questions on the forum. The more you post the quicker you will earn “reporting User” status and that my friend comes with some serious benefits. Androtics sends out Experimental Test mixes to those users first, many times for free. Then there are the books, videos, online memberships, clubs, specials and what have you that only reporting users will have access to. Yup, you guessed it all for free.
Oh and I almost forgot to mention: most products in the store (sans the Instant Line) reduce in price by half. Sounds good right? With an intro like yours I expect to see you on that list soon.
Haha, the only way I’m going to get a promotion is if I invent a new job title and print up business cards with it.
Thanks for the bonus, will be putting it towards somthing in the near future I’m sure. I’ve already got the A314 password, cheers.
I had a meeting last night and wore one spray of instant shine to the right side of my neck, other than smelling great didn’t really notice anything, although it was an all male meeting and the group was mainly comprised by my closest friends.
Today however I’m wearing 2x Instant Shine, 2x Instant Openness could be overkill I know, however
A) I smell great
B) Had a very positive reaction from a cute girl behind me in the sandwich shop at lunch time
Unfortunately not much to try out at work today, in a pretty bad mood as the outbound email server is broken, which means someone may lose their head (or job) if its not fixed by the end of the day.
I’m just about to move house and am in the middle of boxing up a lot of old stuff (sorting between junk and keepers) and came across my Instant Openness, which I retired from use, or forgot about sometime over the aforementioned period.
A little background…
Since writing my above post, professionally I have gone from strength to strength. In the last couple of weeks I have completed the sale of the above mentioned company and am in the final stages of acquiring a large stake of a travel and tourism company, and industry I am passionate and excited about.
Personally, I spent about 9 months in what I would term a fairly serious relationship with a great girl. Ultimately it ended due to the age gap (8 years) and us having different 5 year objectives (marriage + kids Vs the exact opposite). You would be happy to know however that the X was initially secured using the help of Pheros, namely Instant Shine + Instant Openness in a semi-casual business setting (an industry function). Without the help of the pheros I don’t believe I would have ever been able to get date and begin a relationship with the girl.
All this being said, I phased the pheros out or simply ceased to use them one day but now find myself needing their help once again.
I’ve found myself losing a lot of self confidence (both in business and socially) over the last six months without being able to pin point any direct cause. The only one I can really narrow down is the previously mentioned athleticism is far gone, 10-14 hours at a desk for 2 years will have that effect unfortunately. I feel with the assistance of Pheros again I might be able to kick myself back into gear and get the ball rolling again.
Finally, I am once again single however have found myself falling for a friend of mine more and more over the past 4-5 weeks, however have been unable to make a move due to the self confidence issue that I’m experiencing. I actually remember the Instant Shine product making me feel near invincible and able to tackle near anything. A set of circumstances I would like to repeat. I intend on purchasing
As you may read above Steve sent me a $25 gift voucher 2 years ago when I first registered but I am unable to find the coupon code so can’t utilize it, however would be keen to see if he can dig it up.
So to reduce this long winded post to a single phrase: I’m Back, and ready to try anything.
Cheers back at ya! aReJay, can’t wait to see what mones you pick out and what their effect be on you!
A314 and AMMO + IS + IO are great combos, though A314 and AMMO are great products in and of themselves!
I know you’ll get your MOJO back, not only because of the mones, but I as I read your post, took from it that you are ready to take control and get back into the action confronting your uncertainty and self doubt!!!