Hey, I’m Evan. I’m new to this whole pheromone thing (I literally just stumbled upon it no more than 2 hours ago), and decided to give it a try! I actually just ordered AMMO and Instant Honesty ToGo to try it out. Obviously, I’m a bit skeptical about the whole process, but I figure for the prices, it’s definitely worth a shot.
A little about myself: I’m 22 and work in a call center on Long Island. I don’t really go out too much on the weekends (occasional bar trip with some friends, or a show somewhere), mostly because, I’m not the best looking guy. I really have no problems admitting I’m out of shape (but, I am at the gym all the time recently, down 20 lbs so far!). What interests me about the products and the process of pheromones is really how natural it all seems, which is pretty cool. I didn’t buy them to really get more sexual attraction, as I’m not really into the idea of one night stands and all, but more the science behind it.
I’m kind of a nerd. I know a lot of information about a lot of things, and when I come across a new science that intrigues me, I research and test it! It’s exciting to hear the positive (and negative) reviews from these products, and I look forward to trying them for myself and sharing my thoughts with all of you! Looking forward to a nice tenure here.
Welcome palmer even to the mone forum! Feels good to be out at the gym and shedding some weight. I’m glad that’s working out for you.
AMMO is a great sexy confident male here which you will be presenting to others as your chemical signal. I like the way it works. I actually wore AMMO today, 2 sprays to the forearms in the morning and didn’t reapply all day. Good times with it, mostly! Many love the scent and some don’t. I’m now more inclined to say that I’m ok with it. You’ll have to try it for yourself and decide.
IH, I just ordered and love the stuff. I ran out of my IH but still have IO. It’s not the same, IME. I prefer the depth of IH to the shallow abundance of convo’s with IO.
Plenty to read around here and I do suggest you go through all of the discussions, scientific and otherwise. Some very good posts on this forum for all sorts of things.
Thanks, Alpha! I’ve been going through all the sticky’s just trying to get the gist of all of it! There’s a ton of information, which is great to see! I’m looking forward to getting the first shipment and testing it myself!
I love it when ppl come here and realize the science behind this stuff and take the time to read and get to know what they are going to be spending their time and money in.
I know with this knowledge these moness will work even better for you.
My team mate 1alpha suggested some pretty good starters but from someone who was skeptical you pretty much dove right in.