Hey There, First time user!!

Hey everyone..My names Tony from NJ.. I am a first time user and am looking for advice on what to buy. I am looking for a strong sexual attraction and possible approachability. Thanks everyone!

Hello Tony

First time user, you found yourself at a great place to try pheromones out.

Is sexual attraction the only thing you want from Pheromones. If you could tell us more about yourself and read how to qualify for $25 gift cert. That will help us out.

I will check back later.

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forum.

Like tfrankz said, please tell us more about yourself. Are you shy or outgoing?

Tell us more about your target too. Are they your spouse, colleague, boss or others?

Then we can recommend the right phero for you to try. You will also earn yourself the gift certificate too.

Awaiting your reply. Have fun

like the previous users told you, you should provide us with more info :slight_smile:

i can give you some quick tips before you do as well:
for social uses, i find that a lot of the instant lines work great. my personal favorite is instant openness. i noticed that it’s very easy to make new friends with this product.

instant honesty is also a very great social to try. it is very easy to bond better with people that you already know. i wear instant honesty when i want to give off that “best friend good listener” vibe

for sexual attraction, i cant give u too much help.. since it varies a bit depending on ur age and etc.

anywyas, hope to hear back from you soon!

Well im 22 and not just sexual attraction but just being able to break the ice I get..I’ve never had any problems with getting girls and starting convo..I think I’m a pretty good looking guy I just want to enhance my appeal and such alittle more..

Hello again

Well Ammo for attraction.
Instant Openness to break the ice.
Instant shine for mood

Ammo has None in it and you are 22 so you produce alot at that age so try at one spray and than move to more if needed till you don’t see results than you found your OD and back off a spray. Just a tip for you!

Hello There Tony, Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I would start with the basic 3, AMMO, IO and Ishine. U

Now to get you started with a GC we need more information

Read this post to get a feel for the kind of info they are looking for to qualify.

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

I look forward to your reply

Tisha

could u guys help me out

Hello Thanks for adding more info.

I would wait on the A314 and go with IG instead. A Its less intimidating, Masculine, respectful, smooth. A314 is not sexual, its respectful alpha. Now yes it can lead to sexual attraction if you direct it that way.

I also suggest IO and Ishine.

Ishine to boost your confidence and self esteem. Its uplifting warm charismatic

IO is great for breaking the ice.

Yes you can layer products but dont mix them in the same bottle.

Your GC has been sent :smiley:

If you have questions just ask. Cya in the forum

Tisha

Ok so i want to get three things..i want to make girls want to talk to me yet give off a sexual vibe and be into me sexually as well..