Hey there...

Hi, I am Druies. 22 And from Australia
I have just signed up. Do I get the $25 offer :smiley:
I am looking for a pheromone that brings out the animal within. I know for a fact there are certian chemicals that can do this however I just need to find it in a pheromone sent. Anyone got any ideas?

hey welcome!

well you should probably tell us a bit more abotu yourself, effects you are looking for and where etc etc

however, it seems like you are primarily interested in attracting women? in which case i can make a couple of suggestions:

instant shine because it would boost your confidance and people would be drawn to you cuz you would be portrayed as that likeable guy :slight_smile:
instant honesty since this would make girls and guys feel like they connect with you more.

also def. turn up the heat. i know that when a guy wears this, he looks more attractive.

combination of those should help you if you are going on a club scene or if you are just going on a date :slight_smile:

gluck and let me know if u have more qs

Sorry I will be more detail. The problem is not attracting woman. I am trying to find something that would change the behaivor of the female to something more of a wild animal. . . :smiley:

hey Druies, welcome to the forum.

i think they will be asking for a bit more info to qualify for the GC.

assuming you are a male, are you trying to bring out the animalistic side of a particular woman or just any women? if so, -none products work pretty well for that but be careful of the potential side effects around other men.

androtics sells a couple of “mainstream” -none based products, Ammo for an attraction and TUTH for , well, turning up the heat.

where do you plan on testing these pheros? work, school?

who are your targets?

In night clubs & bars. I would need something that other males could not smell but females could.

yeah, if you are going for the club scene, i think turn up the heat would be a good idea. you should think of adding some socials (instant shine or instant openness like i suggested) to make you more approacheable as well :slight_smile:

hope i helped and gluck!

Hi Druies! Welcome to the forum. Remmy is right. Tell us more about yourself and what you are looking for. Assuming you’re a guy and looking for attraction, you may want to try Turn Up The Heat or Ammo - but be careful with these. Start out at a half spray because you are young. Best bet is Instant Shine for more confidence and a perception of being above the rest - or Instant Openness which will result in chatty talk - some call it Instant Blabbermouth. LOL

If you are really bold and can handle the truth - go for Instant Honesty!

HI there Druies and welcome to PheroTalk. My fellow forum members are correct that you will need to provide some more info.

Here is a link that will guide you in qualifying for the $25 Gift Certificate:
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934