Hey everyone
Ima 21 old male in Australia currently in University. Really new scene, very curious to try out some of the stuff. Im studying Nursing so theys alot of women perfect place to try this stuff.
Dont really have an issue with talking or approaching them. Feel maybe comming of bit to nice somtimes. Been reading the forum and i want sumthing for when i go out clubbing & partying. Been looking at Ammo and Turn up the Heat. Also really really! tempted on trying Instant Jerk, how would it work if i used it Uni or maybe also when im out clubbing?
Im excited lets go!![]()
Hi there mate,
It is very interesting to find a male nurse (to be)
Glad to have you here on the forums. I think ammo and turn up the heat are good choices… not so sure about instant jerk. Why don’t you try a social pheromone like Instant Shine, Instant Openness or Instant Honesty? It works well with the two sexy choices (ammo and tuth).
Check out our male tips and tricks forum and I suggest you read the stickies.
Have fun!
Kai
Hello Trapt Mischief
Nice to have you as a member here in Pherotalk
Ok great you got the prefect place to try out pheros there
So you have been reading a lot from the forum too.
Ok for my recommendation to your situation there, try AMMO instead of Turn Up The Heat as TUTH can easily make you OD. To know about OD, move your cursor to the word OD & it will tell you a lot about it. And for Instant Jerk, i would suggest stay cleared from it unless you want to treated like a jerk.
See you ![]()
Hello Trapt, welcome!
Lol you want to try instant jerk!? Some people will hate you, but others will like you, it is pretty extreme (i haven’t try it myself, but if you want some very obvious results, good or bad, go for it) ![]()
Well ammo will be great for partys and clubs, it is even good for everyday wear! So it is a must for you since you want more attraction
Turn up the heat can be fun too, but it is more specific club product.
So good luck!
Hi Trapt Mischief,
welcome to the forum! I heard that AMMO works well in the school scene, so I suggest it to you. Actually I’m pretty curious about your tests with Instant Jerk! Keep us updated!
See ya
Franz
G’day, good to see another member from australia ![]()
for clubs i would suggest tuth, but stick with only 1 or 2 sprays to start with.
for uni and everything else i would highly recommand ammo given your situation.
have fun buddy ![]()
Hello
Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
I suggest you defiantly get AMMO. Its sexy and attracts and can be worn in any environment just about. TUTH comes on strong and is best used for one on one encounters and clubbing. Ijerk I would wait on till you get used to the first two.
I know you mention you already socials but that dosnt mean the people you encounter will be social. I strongly suggest at least one social. Ishine is good and would be great to wear in your profession as well. Its uplifting and warm and makes people feel great.
If you have any questions just ask.
Your GC will go out shortly ![]()
Tisha