Hey!

Hi, it’s Andy here.

I’ve been a lurker here for months after reading some interesting ads on Pherlure, and have been picking up lots of good info from the posts. I guess it’s a good time to start being active and try out the substance, as well as meeting you all :slight_smile: .

I’m gonna pick up a few bottles and will report to you guys about the effects :slight_smile:

Hey Andy! Welcome :slight_smile:

Glad that you decided to post here! It is great that you didn’t fell for pherlure scam too! Im sure you are quiet knowledgeble right now after reading the forums for a while. So any goals for pheromones?

Did you decide on which products to buy already or would you like some advices or opinion about a couple products?

Let us know! And have fun here and out on the field too :wink:

Lol thanks for the warm welcome.

I was really close to buying 2 bottles of Pherlure lol, but just felt fishy that all the reviews were either too professionally written or the URL has something like pherlure_review.com and the discount happens everyday. The whole marketing just seems too aggressive (which shouldn’t happen if the product itself is good). It’s different here as there are many people posting results that seem very credible and I just gotta give it a try!

Although I’ve read many posts I still have a bit of problem choosing which one to get lol, since I’m still a student and I have a budget constraint…

For career building (interviews/conference/company-hosted events)
I’m thinking of A314 + IO/IH (i’m still deciding between the two…)

For attraction I’m thinking of “probably” (this is not my main purpose lol, just wanna try) Ammo + IFM

This is just what I think I’ll be getting now, does it sound good to you guys?

Hello Andy!

How old are you by the way? Different ages have different products that suit them.

Hi Andy! welcome to the forum, great to see another new “lurker” join LMAO.

and what do we have here yet another pherlure user lol.

why don’t you tell us a little about yourself and also what you expect to get from pheromones, respect, intimacy, or just general attraction?
some pheromones are good for work/business, some are more suited for nightclubs etc where you expect something sexual, while others are more social, i guess you probably know that by now hehe.

I suggest you have a look at the stickies in the mens’ section if you haven’t done so already, they are very helpful for a beginner user who wants to learn more about pheromone.

have fun, if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Lol i’m 21 now and I’ve never bought Pherlure, just saying i was really close to doing that D:

I think my expectation is just respect lol (for work), and general attraction (to make girls at ease talking to me, something like that…)

Welcome oov!!! Looks like you got some winning combos already figured out. For work, I would use the IOpeness which is good for all-around conversation and comfortableness (is this a word? :o ) whereas IHonesty is for more in-depth, personal communication (you may get a little TOO much honesty, if you know what I mean). Also, pairing the Openess with the Ammo would make a great attractant.

Good luck!

~~River

Hello Andy

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I think you made some good choices to start out with.

I would go with the IH over the IO myself but that is up to you.

If you have any questions just ask.

Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Have fun

Tish

Tisha, why do you recommend the Honesty over Openess for his career building? I’m just a poor newbie, eagerly absorbing as much info as possible about my newest obsession.

Thanks, O Great PheroGoddess :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. I friend of mine tried Pherlure and got nothing. Try some Instant Shine or Ammo.

IO generates a lot of general type chatter.

IH generates conversation but it tends to be a little more deeper - honest - this is what is really going on or what I am thinking. I can also generate feelings of connection.

Boss, do you ever find that you’re getting TOO MUCH honesty from your employees/co-workers by using IH? I have a couple of women that work for me that I would be down right scared :open_mouth: to know EXACTLY what they are thinking. OK, maybe not scared per se but they have no qualms about speaking their minds anyways and I would be concerned that any more honesty might just cause problems.

I would love your feedback on this as I’ve not yet tried Honesty at work just because of this. Maybe I should try it anyways and keep in perspective whatever reactions I do get from it.

puppy love ya, boss :slight_smile: !!

~~River

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I just placed my order as follows:

Work: A314, Instant Openness
Attraction: Ammo
Finishing touch: Instant shine

I went back to the threads and found out that IFM is probably too “raw” (I don’t really understand this concept lol) for what I intend to use it for, so I replaced it with Instant Shine as a finishing touch that can use on both occasions.

I will report back on how they work on me soon, again, thanks for the feedback ^^