I’m new to pherotalk and pheromones all together. I am excited to be part of this community and learn as much as i can.
Hi & welcome to the forum!
It’s a great place with lots of people to ask advice from! To point you in the right direction it would help if we knew a bit more about you… What’s your personality?
What do you hope to get out of the phero use?
Hi there,
Welcome to the forum.
Please tell us more about yourself. Are you shy or outgoing?
What do you want to achieve from using pheromones? IS it for respect, work, relationship or others?
WHo are your targets?
Then we can recommend the right phero for you to try. You will also earn the gift cert.
Awaiting your reply
Hey there DBR, welcome to the forums! It’s alright to be a newbie in the world of pheromones… that just means you have more discoveries to have fun with! It may help you to go to the Men’s Tips section and read the newbie sticky threads at the top of the page, which were designed to give you a basic knowledge of pheromones. Out of curiousity, how did you find out about pheromones in general and PheroTalk specifically?
How about a little more information about yourself? What kind of personality do you have? Shy or outgoing? Where were you thinking of wearing your pheromones? At work, at home, in a pub? And who were you hoping to affect with them? Friends, family, yourself, a cute girl? All these answers will help us tailor our suggestions on where to get started to your needs, as well as get you a $25 gift certificate for your first order. So go ahead, tell us all about yourself!
about myself… I play professional hockey and am definatly an alpha type of male. I hope to test out al the diffrent products. Looking for something to losen people up around me and build a repor while still keeping a dominant aura in social events. Other than that I would like to experiment with all the pheromones here.
I have read up on phereomones quite a bit and found this place wile looking for phero reviews. I was introducted to pheromones while looking for a brand of cologne on amazon and saw someone suggesting that it had pheromones in it, so i took interest in learning more.
Hello Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
My name is Tisha and I am the resident phero adviser and hostess here on pherotalk.
I am always excited to welcome a new member to our community and to the fantastic world of pheromones.
I suggest for you Ishine for a charismatic warm magnetic vibe.
AMMO to increase sex appeal
IO to open you and others up more and increase social interaction.
Now mones wont take away from you natural personality. They enhance it so it will give your alpha more depth and decrease the intimidation some women can feel around strong alpha types.
I dont suggest you wear it playing hockey because you want a certain amount of intimidation on the ice ![]()
Have fun, Your GC is on its way ![]()
Tisha