Hey ;)

Hey all,

Real interested in trying these out, anyone got any pointer fer a newbie?

Thanks :slight_smile:

TheBigD

Oh yeah, 18/M/Lancaster UK

Got a gal I’m after, and she seems interested, but sometimes she just changes the conversation.

Confused!

tonnes of pointers, but…

we need to know a bit more about you.
what is your personality, how old are you, where are you from?
what do you want to use these pheros for primarily?

these are important as it lets those with intelligence and experience beyond mine make good recommendations for you..

…and qualify you for a 25.00 gift card.
look forward to your response, and WELCOME!!!

Yeah, missed a few things! sorry mate, erm, I updated the post.

Hi

Welcome to the forum,

Can you tell us more about yourself personality, interests, age. So we can help you sugessting the right pherpmones for your needs

Chris

Hey Chris,

Well. Its a long story, so I hope you are sitting comfortably!

Ok, about me… I’m 18, and I live in Lancaster, UK. I like physical stuff, rock climbing, free running, mountain biking, etc, and also computers and building them, but not overly. There’s this gal who I met at a party a few weeks ago, shes amazing in every way, so easy to talk to, and just “that kind of girl”, you know, not too tall, blue eyes, cheeky smile when she laughs, and the way she holds herself as well, shes just so inviting and nice to be with.

Problem is, shes also very modest at times, and when we talk (quite often) we chat, and she seems into me, but sometimes she would suddenly change the topic, I need to be able to make her feel comfortable with me, and I was hoping Pheromones may be able to help?

Thanks for your time

:slight_smile:

increasing the comfort level is your job, but getting you the opportunity to do so is something we can help with. Instant Openness and Honesty will help her feel confident enough to keep talking to you. the self effect is the same, too. Openness will keep the awkwardness of a conversation to a minimum, so nobody feels the need to change the subject if something said was embarrassing. embarrassments will roll off without sticking, too. Honesty will help you both tune into what you really want to talk about. sometimes its important, and sometimes its nutters. its a deeper connection and more personal regardless of what was said.

one of my relatives suddenly started talking about her dog being alone in the house and she was worried about it once. out of the blue.

either way, be a person she can talk to first, and that should open up for other experiences, phero-reliant or not :wink:

hope this helps as an opener for you.

Brilliant, thanks mate, i understand that I shouldn’t rely on Pheros for a relationship, just hope that they help get it rolling!

Thanks,

TBD

HI there,

Welcome to the forum.

I will suggest AMMO and IH.

IH will make her closer to you. She will talk deeper and more personal.
AMMO will add the attraction element. She will be attracted. It can sexually attract her too.

Good luck

Thanks :slight_smile:

From what I understand from reading around this amazing forum, is that AMMO and IH and IO seem to go well together, but I think to start I’ll just buy the AMMO and see where that takes me! :slight_smile:

Good luck to you.
Do post the result. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Pherotalk Bigd!

Should I even ask what the name means ? :confused:

In the world of dating and romantic love things can get a bit confusing especially when the two people involved are not comfortable enough to say what they feel and mixed signals are thrown.

You already got some warm welcomes, great advice and recommendations so i’ll go ahead and issue that GC to you.

Your GC is on it’s way!

Surprisingly, what you think it stands for is not what was intended ^^

My last name starts with “D”

:smiley:

Thanks :slight_smile: