Hey!

Hey! I’d like to start off by introducing myself.

I am a 17 year old college student in the UK, I learnt about pheromones and how they could be used in such a way only recently, and decided to give it a show :slight_smile: A bit more about myself, I’m around 5 ft 11 almost, goto the gym and personally would only rank myself 6/10 in looks. I am a virgin, but I was in an all-boys school for the past 5 years so… I’m hoping to change that in college (no rush or anything though).

I am very outgoing (love tv shows, anime, my subjects, etc.), and talk forever, so I’m on good terms with most the girls in my center, and close with quite a few, it’s nothing ‘big’ to me.

So far I have ordered a bottle of ammo from androticsdirect which I am looking forward to using, this is my first time using pheromone cologne or anything like that (Excluding nootropics, which I have used, and they work great). Apparently they also send a free gift of IS/IG/something? I have no idea but looking forward to what I get with it so I can mix it a little bit.

I am very interested in TUTH and the other stuff available, but I have decided to take it slow with ammo first and whatever ‘feel good’ product comes with it. Looking forward to the $25 gift card, hoping you guys can give me some tips, and a few ideas on what I should buy with it (what would help me the most, thinking of mixing my ammo with some socials or something? I’m still a beginner remember).

So yeah, thanks guys :slight_smile:

Hi,

Good to see you have already started. :slight_smile: I love enterprising people, willing to take charge of their lives. I too have used nootropics, and they work indeed. :slight_smile:

Ammo is an excellent choice. IS is a feel good product with a very obvious self effect. :slight_smile: IG on the other hand shows you as charismatic. :slight_smile: Both can be combined with Ammo. You might consider ordering some IO or IH combine with Ammo. I doubt you really need any TUTH at the moment.

Welcome onboard. :slight_smile:

Hey Styr,

Thanks for the warm welcome :slight_smile: As I’m 17 myself, I’m really only going after girls who are my around my age, I’d say 16-20. So would you say 2-3 sprays ammo & 4 sprays of another social pheromone (deciding between IG/IS/IH) work well? (Still need to find a sweet spot, just making speculations on the dosage)

So it’s currently a mix with ammo and a social pheromine, which I’m happy with at the moment.

You are welcome. :slight_smile:

Well, IG is best used as a standalone product. You can mix it with Ammo, but there is really no need, unless you are more experienced and want to try what happens. IH, IO, IS are the socials. If you want to try something slightly more advanced, then you can try P83 - it is a good disinhibitor and tends to strenghten the effects of any given mix. It is a putative molecule, however, and has no money-back guarantee.

3 sprays might be a bit too much given your age. Even 2 might be too much. Start with one spray and then add sprays, if needed. As for the socials, try around 2-4 sprays to see what works best. Also remember, that while Ammo lasts around 6 hours, the socials tend to last for two. So you might need to re-apply them after some time.

**Welcome to our community Dj!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**