Heyy Everyone

Hey, My named Ethan, im 24, and im pretty much wanting to take advantage of the offer and to see for myself if this stuff really works :slight_smile:

Hey Ethan
Welcome to the forum, The do work, I am new myself and I tried a few combinations and I was surprise by the results.
Can you tell us more about yourself, where are you from, where are you planning to use pheromones ( would you use it for work or for social interactions)

For me it worked in both situations, I used a314 for work and it does what it say on the tin :slight_smile:

Welcome Ethank,

Thanks for stopping by!

To qualify for your $25 intro gift certificate, just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex and location help a lot) and why youโ€™re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. An experienced pheromone user can help guide you in the right direction.

I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

Warm Regards,
Mick