Hi all-about to try this for the first time!

Hi everyone,

I’m a first-time poster here, and a first-time Phero-user. After a friend assured me that this stuff works, I went ahead and bought instant Shine and A314 (version B). I’m going to try them separately first before combining, but if anyone has any advice, I’d love to hear.

I’m already a VERY happy person, but if this adds to it, what the heck!

Welcome EE! Your friend is… Right On!!! So cool that you started with IShine AND IS/b. When I first started, I tested out IShine. My journal is on my sig below, Amazing in a bottle.

Also, take a read on my sig, Intro To Mones, if you haven’t already! That’s some spot on advice on anything related to mones.

I personally like the way that IShine automatically tugs up on the corners of my mouth… I’m in a good mood with IShine on. Others are relaxed and comfortable to be around me. It’s not hard to be in congruence with IShine… but, you throw out that chemical signal if you act like an idiot… your attitude will override the IShine signal!

Check on ya later! :slight_smile:

A314 is an amazing product! i reccommend you do some spot testing with this product. start slow and remember: LESS is more!

Hi easter, great that you just went on the go ahead and took the initiative to take up the products :slight_smile:

Ishine and A314 gives you the alpha male vibe with the added happy-go-lucky mood. It is effective for your daily use :slight_smile:

You might also want to read up on two threads, great for basic newbie knowledge

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/an-introduction-to-mones-names-size-strength-use-effects-length-of/43003

Both are great reads and you will learn much from them :slight_smile:

Cheers!

P.S Check out my signature for application points, great information for learning how to layer them

Hi there,

Haha,thats cool that your already a very happy person.Think instant shine will make you positively shine if you add it in(:-p)Thats good that your going to try them separately first before combining them.It lets you get an idea of the effects of each one and makes it easier to find your sweet spot for dosage.Can check out how in the link i included at the bottom.Instant shine and A314 are pretty interesting choices.I guess your going to use them for work?The vibe those give out are good for that,particularly if your the boss(^^)If you write a bit more about yourself and your personality,youll be able to qualify for the 25$ gift certificate also which will help cut the costs of your next order. All the best and hope to catch ya around.Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you(^^)

How to find your sweet spot… - PheroTalk Pheromone Research Forum

Hi easternexpidition,

Isn’t it crazy how you can add to the fun that you’re already having with some mones? Mindblowingly awesome! IS and A314 b are great choices. It seems you want to encourage further confidence and give you that James Bond cool factor that every guy seeks. This is a great step in the right direction. While I believe that most of us will be the first to tell you that we do not completely rely on mones, but we love some of the effects that it has on ourselves and others also.

This is why we love experimenting (that reminds me, I need to comment more on my experiences).

Another one I would recommend is getting IG and Instant Openness. As a happy person, these will add to your charm as it provides you with the coolness and warm feeling that you give others; respectively. We look forward to your contribution and would love to hear from you more.

Thanks…would love the $25 gift certificate. I work in TV, so I’m around all different types of personalities all day (from both coasts). I never really have an issue with people, but figured IS and A314 would make my long 12 hour days just a bit brighter.

I put on only IS today, and think I may have done too much. Because I saw no effect. In fact, most people just ignored me. I sprayed one spray in the air to make sure it worked, then one spray on my wrist, rubbed them together and behind my ears, followed by one more spray to the wrists. I’m going to start tomorrow with just A314, one spray only.

Let me know what you think! Also, how do I get the $25 gift certificate? May as well try some Ammo or Instant Openness.

Thats cool that you get to meet different tv personalities all day.Must be pretty fun.Haha,not sure if they would be the same as they are on tv though(>_<)Bit weird about the IS,never had heard of anyone being ignored while having it on.You cant really od also,although you might get a headache later on with too high a dosage.IS is pretty subtle though and may take a bit to catch the effects.For A314,its definitely best to start low as that one will get you ignored at too high a dosage.You dont actually have to do anything for the certificate.mickaelia will check on your thread in a day or 2 and either issure it or let you know if she needs any more information.All the best and hope your testing goes well.Catch ya later.

TV is always a fun biz, but it’s not as steady as a lot of other jobs out there! I wasn’t ignored, but nobody went out of their way to say hello or talk to me. Most just walked past without looking up as always. At the advice of my friend who is a frequent IS user, I scrubbed my arms thinking I OD’d to get rid of it. Will shower and wash clothes and try A314 alone tomorrow.

When I put it on I definitely got a little high…maybe I used too much!

Haha,k.Thats pretty normal.Instant shine tends to affect conversations but wont really get you noticed by itself(><)It will take a few go’s to change the image they already have of you also.Haha,its fine to feel high when using it.Dont think you used to much,most people use it in the 2-4 spray range.Good luck with your A314 test,should be interesting(^^)

Welcome to pherotalk easternexpedition!

The fun is in testing out these products, finding your sweet spot and what works for you.

I hope you just enjoy the ride until you got it all figured it out and then it just gets better from there.

Your gc was issued! :slight_smile: