Hi All! Pheromones For Meeting And Attracting Girls In New Environment. 25/M/SoCal

Hello, everyone. I am a 25 year old black male who recently moved to Southern California from the east coast. I’ve never used pheromones before but a friend of mine has and swears by them. It can be hard to make acquaintances in an unfamiliar environment, especially when you aren’t sure how females will take your advances. Females in SoCal can be stuck up at times from my experience. I’m interested in something that will make females flock to me when I go out. I don’t wanna come off as TOO intimidating since I do that naturally anyway. I’m just interested in something that will “open the door” so to speak to casual opportunities and what not. I’ve heard of TUTH but my understanding is that is more of a “seal the deal” kind of thing. Any suggestions?

Hey,

I also swear by pheromones. TUTH is a bit too harsh I think for you. Its like walking around like you are the Old Spice guy who just left the shower :wink:

I think its better to take a look at Ammo and use TUTH as an extra. Normally 2 sprays of regular Ammo work really well (upto 4 sprays, after that I think its a waste of spray). Just spray it on you, smell the perfume and just go out to a party. If you start talking to the ladies I bet that you will be found more attractive than without the spray. TUTH also works well as an added bonus (just use one or two sprays), to turn yourself into something more “animalistic” and to turn the ladies on. If you like to try out the full range of pheromones, then try out the newbie pack. It contains their full main line at a rather good price.

Note however that pheromones not always have the “flocking” effect. Its not like an Axe spray where you spray it on and girls will get magnetized on your body, but girls do seem to flirt more when I wear Ammo. But its mostly when I don’t think too much about the spray itself that the best effects are shown :wink: Girls around here don’t show blatant interest in strangers, but you notice that sometimes they look at you when you pass by :wink:

BigFerg!

Thanks to Beautyishername for bringing you in. You just became a manifestation of how our pheromones worked for her. Plus the swearing. Lots of swearing in this thread, lol! :smiley:

Well, you can technically have the flocking effect, with the right phero, at the right time, and with the right dosage. But you have to discover that by testing. After all, we are a pheromone research company, and this is a community of pheromone researchers.

Take CTTM V2. People will literally come and talk to you with this one on. This pheromone has actually boosts the chances of self-confessed introverts in the forums on making new friends and acquaintances while enjoying the night out.

AMMO is another candidate. I think it’ll work out just fine with you. I have a feeling that you have some smooth talks stashed somewhere in you that might help your walk ala AMMO. :smiley: As AMMO is a sexy attractant, girls will show interest in your direction without any plans to effect a friendzone boundary between you and them. :slight_smile: But you have to make extra effort with this one. A smile, a nod, any movement that will signify acknowledgement always results to a blushing girl, giggly smiles, dihl effects and the likes. Girls reacting positively with AMMO are good candidates for TUTH use.

But you need to build the mood up before you go for the kill. You can either do the build-up with AMMO alone, or you can tap the aid of the socials (IShine = mood lifter, IOpenness = conversation pheromone, and even IHonesty = rapport agent), all of which are bestsellers of their own.

You can check these threads for further reading : What works: CLUBBING/"PROWL" MIXES (eg sex: as in One Night Stands) and Pheromones for Pickup: Attraction, Comfort, Seduction (Updated 2014)

I recommend for you to get the CTTM V2 (check the earlier link) and the Ultimate Pheromone Intro Pack for the other pheromones mentioned.

I am also issuing your $25 Intro GC now to help you realize your first order and start your pheromone journey rolling. :slight_smile: You may check your inbox and spam folders after reading this to get and use the code.

Now, don’t start swearing again. :slight_smile:

Welcome to PheromoneTalk! :slight_smile:

========================
Disclosure: I’ve edited your thread title from “Hi All! Pheromones to meet girls in new environment” to “Hi All! Pheromones For Meeting And Attracting Girls In New Environment. 25/M/SoCal” for topic clarity and forum readability. It’ll also generate more “reads” to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!

What’s up in California now BigFerg?

I see you’ve already placed an order and used your GC. Hope you received it fine and now already kicking ass on helping you up with attracting girls in your new place. :slight_smile:.

Don’t forget to share your test results my friend. You can create your own journal here to keep notes of your dosages and usages, plus its different effects, including those you consider a “failure”. Journal helps a lot. Its your own phero time machine.

For further questions, you can also create your own help-seeking thread here. Expert pheromone users usually browse this area. :slight_smile: Also, you should drop some feedback about your MX__ and p__ usage. We would love to hear how those precious molecules worked out for you. :slight_smile: You must send your feedback at feedback@androtics.com (Always enter MX# or p# in Subject Line). You might just qualify for a Reporting User status by doing so. :slight_smile:

Also, please drop a feedback here or via PM about how the shipping goes for you.

Thanks! Chat soon!