Hi all!

hello pheromonetalk! So I’ve been researching this topic for a while now and I’ve had my up and down moments, it’s a funny thing to imagine pheromones as a human chemical that we release from our bodies and then it affects people around us in how they envision and interact with us. At some level it makes sense but it’s still funny nonetheless.

I’m a grad student in college. I worked here and there for a couple years just to gather experience but coming to grad school was always part of my life plan and luckily I got here just in time (read, I didn’t lose my years). I was in a few serious relationships in the past and they ended on mutual grounds. But honestly it was me dumping them in fear of being dumped by them instead and in retrospect most of the time that would have been the case.

I stumbled upon a few different websites that sold pheromones but androtics was the only one that had the best reviews on a lot of other forums as well as had its own forum a la pheromone talk. So I decided that if it was going to be a waste of money I’d take my chances with the one that seemed most legit and least risky.

Plus they offer a gift certificate for $25 which not only shows their confidence in their products but also provides me with a risk free way of testing their products.

With pheromones I’m looking to improve my chances with women and increase the number of sexual encounters especially since I’m back in school now and this tends to be the kind of place with unlimited potential for such encounters.

I appreciate any suggestions since I’ve never used pheromones and am inexperienced, I’m looking into products such as Instant Jerk and Turn Up The Heat.

Well I think I’ve gone on for long enough and hopefully qualify for a gift certificate! =P

Welcome to the world of pheromones my friend!

It’s true. pheromones are released by everyone but for genetic and environmental reasons (soaps, chemicals, etc…) some people tend to naturally send a better or worse vibe than others… now synthetic pheromones can slightly tweak that out.. i’m lying may be more than slightly :wink:

For your needs, I highly suggest IG and AMMO… IG is just that gentleman nice guy vibe (not mr. nice, but independent of course).. AMMO is like the attraction sparker for girls… Amazingg product can’t say it enough… to top everything off and keep everything light and fun ISHINE is amazing at that especially at higher dosage (friendly at higher dosage unlike AMMO for example!)

Hope you enjoy your products :wink:

Welcome Cornflakes,

Your goals with pheromones seem to be limited.

However most guys your age are just looking to use whatever they can to hook up.

You are already producing a good amount of pheromones sexually because of your age so I suggest you stay away from the tuth or ij unless you tone it down with shine

Especially since girls in college might be offended by the strong signal you may be giving of

Start of with Ammo and IG, the socials and when you see things start to go in a diff direction then you can use either tuth or ij

Your gc was issued!