Hello from TURKEY,I am 20 year old male,I’m a economy student.I first learned about pheromones while searching ants.They can find a way via this hormone and i also learned this hormone’s useful sideeffects from internet .
I am really shy and antisocial person, I generally freeze up when i’m talking with girls,i want to get rid of my bad mood.
I have never tried a pheromone before.That will be my first experiment.
I am quite handsome but i have troubles for my weight little bit,but i’m on diet.
I’m looking for something that will attract girls to me and also easier getting in contact with them,thats all i want
Due to my searches androdirect is the best pheromone producer,so what is your suggestion to buy?
Dear Rimax, you were right to get to know Androtics.
The forum is increasing in popularity day by day, and internet leads many users here day everyday, even me I found Androtics by searching the internet as well.
Though I know Pheromone work and could help you, I would recommend you to learn to approach the girls, try it! time to time you will overcome your shyness.
Base on your description above and your age, I would recommend ammo, Ishine, and IO.
Ammo is an attraction mix, it give you an edge to the girls, you will be in the middle of attention.
Ishine boost your confidence, and make yourself and people around you to have a better mood.
IO could help you overcome the shyness, It make people comfort and want to talk with you more.
The social products ih and io are great for stimulating conversations and buiilding rapport between people. The male still has to initiate the conversation, but after that they seem to flow easily. You may want to give these products a try.
I agree with both Fantisto and Gone with the Wind. You need to start with the social pheromones, and possibly Ammo.
Also, I think another thing you may want to look into is some of the Art of Pick Up. These Pickup Arts will teach you skills and techniques to help you overcome your fear, shyness, and give you the necessary tools and skills to talk to any woman you are interested in.
I hope this helps, and let us know if we can help you some more
A combination of pheromones, reading the correct journals and getting the needed advice from the male experts on this forum I think we can get you on the right track when it comes to dating. Exciting news isn’t it?
In addition, I am going to issue you a gift certificate to get you started. I personally tend to be drawn to shy guys but get bored and frustrated after a while because they don’t do anything.