Hi, my name is Nick (as you might be able to tell from my screen name). I am a 19 year old male, currently attending college in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I had heard of pheromones in the past, and usually in the same conversation that it was a bunch of hooey. However, while surfing the web a couple of nights ago I ran into a sales pitch for a pheromone that was rather convincing. Now I am a life long skeptic so I immediately started digging through the layer after layer of corporate B.S. looking for what people actually had to say about it. Thats what led me here. I was originally a bit worried that this site is (at least nominally) run by a pheromone producer (dunno if thats the politically correct term or not) however, after reading steve’s post discussing how free this forum actually was, I got really excited. Finally having real people’s experiences and expertise would be wonderful! I signed up, and got on here to make my introductory post.
Now a little about myself. I have always had self-esteem issues, fueled by a childhood characterized by obesity. I lost the weight in high school, and if I do say so myself was relatively good looking. However, the terrible self image I had created for myself haunted me. I was never very successful with women, mainly because I lacked the confidence to approach them. When I got to college I had nearly gotten over my confidence issues. I met several girls who seemed interested, and almost got into a relationship with one, but then the summer hit. I was diagnosed with cancer in early may, and underwent treatment throughout the summer. My hair all fell out, I gained some weight back (one of the medications makes you hungry as hell) and the radiation I received left my facial hair growing in patchy, and just pretty nasty looking… as you can imagine there isn’t much self esteem to be had in this situation. On the bright side, I finished treatment several weeks ago, and I’m on the road to health again. I feel better than I have in a long time, with the exception of my destroyed self image. I’m slowly regrowing my hair, and the gym has gotten me back into pretty good shape, however, I may never get to have facial hair again. This may sound like a silly complaint, but I am one of those people who just looks damn good with a beard.
Sob story aside, I could use a boost in my confidence, which I understand is a consequence if one of the pheromones (don’t remember the name, there is such a huge amount of information on this subject that it didn’t quite all sink in) as well as a boost to my self esteem, which would happen pretty easily if there was some attention from the opposite sex. I’m not interested in having lots of sex with a bunch of women, thats not who I am. I do, however, want to have someone in my life that I can call a partner, and I don’t know how to go about finding that person anymore. If this isn’t the answer, then I will find it somewhere else. If I’ve learned anything this summer its that perseverance is the key to success. But I am excited from what I have read here, and what I have learned already. I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants to help me get started in this new world. Thanks for your time in reading this!
I’m sorry to hear about your cancer. Good job in fighting that devil in you! Big thumbs up!
It sounds like you need A314 for that all-round alpha confidence and attract the girls that would be interested in an long term relationship as opposed to a quick lay.
We talk about relationships a lot on this forum as so many people here use them to improve one, so you’ve got plenty of people willing to listen and help with the personal issues too.
Awesome, thats good to know. And thanks! From what I’ve read that looks like a good option too. I’m really excited to try some stuff out. Anyone have other suggestions as well? I’m thinking of trying the one that makes people more chatty as well, I look rather intimidating bald (well buzzed), and I think maybe the one that makes people more comfortable with me would be good as well
Sorry to hear you have had to go through a batting season with cancer. You are fortunate in some ways that you have had this experience (and not in a lot of other ways!). I have had a close family member with this nasty as well and if it can teach you anything is that life can be short, so make the absolute most of it. Not saying yours will be because you young fella’s are pretty tough and can fight anything! Head up and go for it in every aspect of your life!
The mones that I think you are talking about is Instant Shine. Given what you have said I think that might be the best for you.
All the best and take care. But, be a devil and get out there.
good advice, I’ll get out there all right. No more sitting around. Also I have a question about the 25$ GC, are there some sample or smaller amounts that will be purchasable for this amount? I haven’t seen any yet. Not that I think I should get anything for free, just curious
Yes, you can get the smaller samples that will get you started. They are the “TO GO” ones. You’d get a couple with 25bucks plus the shipping. Have a look at https://a314.com/ hope that link works… not sure how to work this stuff yet…
the guys on the board are busy with other stuff so not sure when you would get your GS… i got told i’d get mine when a few things were sorted out. No rush for me now as i have already ordered a few things yesterday.
Yeah im not in a huge rush either, there are alot of people signing up here. No reason I should get preferencial treatment. Thanks for all of the feedback guys, I feel kinda nerdy for thanking everyone between each post, but I am legitimately surprised at the swiftness of the replies
Yep, perfect for you I think, given what i have read about them and what you have said about yourself. Sounds like you are just looking for some good personal interaction with woman and prepared to take things slowish so these should do the trick. Be wary of one of them if it make you feel down (can’t remember what one it is… so someone correct me if I’m completely wrong here…), just don’t spay or apply around your face, ears etc (back of neck seems to be the closest place) and you should be fine
Hey there Nick, as a cancer survivor myself, I know what you’re going through. When I was undergoing chemo, (didn’t get radiation), all my hair fell out and I just shaved my head completely… I’ve kept it very short even though the hair grew back in… if you’ve got a good-looking face you could probably get away with a shaved head. The lack of hair will tend to emphasise your face.
Yeah, I think Shine and Instant Openness should be good ones to start iwth.
Congratz! as a cancer survivor I mean. I kept it relatively short before, but my ears are just a bit to big to pull off bald lol. I agree on the two you chose as well, I am debating whether or not to go for a sexual one such as ammo or TUTH (although TUTH maybe more than I am looking for) just to check it out
Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too .
Currently we are in the process of seeking out an additional forum Host or two to help with the upkeep of the forum. With that in mind I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too . Its cool!
Of course I am available to answer any question you might have regarding mones selection by calling me personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and I will be able to consult you one on one.