Hi, I'm from Toronto!!

Hey all,

My name is Andy, I’m 20, in Canada.

I would say I’m mostly into movies & video games. I’m trying to get my fill of partying in during my current junior (2nd) year of uni!

I’m pretty outgoing and my friends who are girls tell me I’m decently hot and should be doing better. I love bars and always have fun with my friends at these spots–but alas, I’m relatively awkward and stubble with conversation around ‘new’ girls. But I have different problems with girls I want to hit on that I know; I’m very outgoing with girls that are already my friends, yet they see me as more as a friend, and I think they consider me as “too nice.”

I really havn’t been with as many girls as I would like, and quite frankly I don’t want a girlfriend yet…to “explore” options

thanks

Hey there and welcome! This is a friendly place so ask questions and you’ll often get answers quickly.

So you’re outgoing, girls say you are good looking…so the problem is confidence around new girls? I’d recommend Ammo and Instant Shine first off. Ammo is used by a lot of people here as a social attractant - it’s got an “edge” but it’s not too strong. Instant Shine meanwhile I find gives a healthy glow and that’s good for attraction.

You might also want to have a look at Instant Openness. All the time you wear mones it’s 95% you, 5% mones, but if you have everything else in place and wear IO you might find that once you start a conversation it just flows naturally.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on so we can learn from you too.

Hi Horchata!

To kill the nice guy vibe and put out a more sexual signal I would suggest:

Ammo: This pheromone get girls attracted and they will "show you that they attracted. (Hair flipping etc)

A314: is a status pheromone that makes gives off a signal that you are of higher status and valuable.

Instant Jerk: Is a sexual pheromone. That signals you’re a jerk and you’re used to having your way. It used to have copulins in it which signaled that you had been with women recently.

ClintX2

Hello Andy, welcome to the forum,

I’m MVKBUGATTI, one of the numerous members who often greet new-comers with a warm welcome,. Know that this is now your forum, as well as mind, so just keep that in mind. There’s a lot of serious minded people, yet they’re funning loving and really enjoy discussing and sharing their knowledge and experiences.

It’s very good of your friends, that they were open enough to tell you that you should be doing better; that’s some like a good friend. Just remember pheromones doesn’t change a person character. They kind of bring out what you already have. Does that make sense? Okay, on to the goodies.

Instant Openness jumps to my mind, case in point- when you stated, “alas, I’m relatively awkward and stubble with conversation around ‘new’ girls.” Instant Openness should do the trick: its’ like the name implies. Instant Openness is great, so long as you take the necessary first step to approach to a person; it seems to make conservation '*flow or *move’ more easily and so will it cause this effect on the person you’re talking to.

And Instant Shine because it can create a feeling of sexual presence along with a good mood and enjoyable spirit and helps to people around you feel great. I feel that Instant Shine has away of keeping things in the ladies in the pocket; by that, I mean it kind of have an effect where people want to linger around you.

Now the best for last, Ammo is the best stand alone product for attracting girls and it should help you stand out from the crowd. Ammo, sends a smooth sexual vibe, which draws attention and creates attraction. Don’t be surprised if a woman takes the first step and say something to you; with this product I’ve wittiness some unusual yet pleasant experiences. By the way, its smooth enough that you can use it daily in almost any environment.

And yes, all of the products can be purchased in the to-go bottles so that you can carried them in your pocket. Since you mentioned savings, I thought I would add that with chosing the to-go bottles and the GC you will save money on your first purchase.

Also, check out this thread: How to find your sweet spot…

If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

MVKBugatti

Hello Andy,

From what I understand, you want to be “picking up” more girls than you actually do. There is no magic pill that will make you more successful with girls in a day, in a month or in a year. It is a process which depends on the time it takes you to calibrate all the tools you’re going to learn and calibrate yourself in the field.
Mystery, Neil Strauss, David DeAngelo and NLP, which is a very powerful tool should be enough to get you started. After reading the stuff, it’s time to practice. To me, the first step was inner game. Get it to a certain level where you have, at least, a strong and realistic image of yourself…
Practice means not succeeding a lot in the beginning. Some people think of it as failures while others, with a strong inner game do net even mind about what just happened.
Then, it’s all about trial and error until you adapt and develop that part of your personnality to a point where you know where conversations are going and understand a lot variables influencing the outcome of every next step.
How much times does it take ? It depends on you. I’ve come a long way and some have gone further than me. Success to me is about being able to talk to anyone, anytime and anywhere and not thinking about the outcome in any way, shape or form, being in the moment and actually appreciating what I am living, appreciating the moment itself. Actually, it is all about now since the past is in the past, the future is, at best, a projection and the present is where you actually live, it’s your home. Your conscience lives in that dimension, the dimension called present. People tend to think of time as time in a linear way, like a neverending axe. But the process of thinking itself is always processing now. Everything that happened and all that will happen have passed this way, by the now station. Getting of the train at the only available station is important.

Anyways, last Tuesday I was with one of my friends from university and had to walk with him for an hour around campus. He got opened by two girls and when meeting friends they were talkative at such noticeable point that he himself was understanding why but still had a hard time believing it. So I was intrigued and asked him why one of the girls we both knew would start talking about her relationship with her parents and with her ex. He had this weird smile and wanted to tell me but was afraid I wouldn’t believe him then he got out of his pocket an instant openness to go and said that he had something called A314 at home. He said that it had been the same thing for him for the last two days and he started talking about this girl that had told him like all about her problems, her life and all of her friends the day before.

I am still doubtful and will give it a try to see the real effects around me even though my belief is quite shattered by this whole forum and specially by the journals I’ve read. What really makes this interesting is the 25$ they give you to just try their products. That’s an act of honesty from their part that must be respected. No scam here because if you don’t like the product, then you won’t buy it. That’s quite cool.

Ciao,
DIGGER

Good post.

Welcome to Pherotalk Horchata!

Wow! You received some great advice there. That is what I love about my team especially the guys. They not only make my work extremely easy by being super sweet to the clients but providing solid pheromone recommendations and advice.

Now, all I have to do is officially welcome you and issue that magical gift certificate that allows you to get even more goodies in the store.

Your gc is on it’s way!

FYI I bought a combo of Instant Shine and Turn up the Heat…
mainly because they were the only 2 available at the store, and had read other good things about these

any idea the best way to use them? ie.

a) at bars/clubs
b) around (attractive girl) friends that I want to be “less the nice guy”

thanks