Hi, I am 30 years old and from the UK. I am a total novice to the world of pheromones! I have been aware of what mones are for sometime and have always been interested in them, but have never really looked into getting any before!Recently I have been feeling like I need something to ‘help’ me in life and my social interactions and so one day seemingly out of nowhere I started researching pheromones on the web! I suppose what had prompted me what that I was shopping online and looking for a new perfume and saw one which had added pheromones, which intrigued me and must have been what prompted my research! I found this site from Google.I have been single for the last 2 years (after coming out of a 6 year relationship). Until fairly recently I didn’t have much interest in meeting any new men or having another relationship. I was busy working full time and also studying part time for a Masters degree – so didn’t have much time for anything else!! Recently, I have felt like I want to get back out of the dating scene.I am not a shy person, am confident in most social situations, but I’m looking for something more!! Something that really helps me to shine as a person and to be able to build even better rapport with the people I meet. I am interested in how mones work and how they may influence people’s interactions with me and mine with them.My initial research on mones was that I wanted something to help me more attractive to men! If I’m being totally honest that is my number one goal with using mones! I would be said to be attractive, slim, friendly and a good communicator. I’m not shy but I would probably never have the courage to ‘make the first move’, so I was looking for something to help me feel better, more attractive, seductive and confident – and that that in itself should help with attracting men and maybe even me making the first move! So I’m looking to attract some men into my life (and maybe even a particular one I have my eye on!!
We are quite flirtly with each other but nothing more than that yet so maybe mones may help?!).I was hoping that this forum may be able to help me in my quest!! Looking at the products I have been really intrigued into the different types that may also help me in my work also – to be more confident in business meetings etcOne key question I have is that do the mones smell strongly? Can they easily be disguised by wearing my normal perfume? One thing I want is that no one thinks I smell funny or knows I have the mones on! I want it to be my little secret!! Haha!I’m looking forward to being part of this forum and to ordering and trying out mones for the first time! Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated?! Thanks ![]()
(Sorry my post may be hard to read in such a big paragraph - I wouldn’t let me post in small paragraphs as it kept lumping it all in one big block!! ??)
Welcome to Pherotalk KittyKat! ,
“wouldn’t let me post in small paragraphs as it kept lumping it all in one big block!! ??)”
Lol
that happens to me too sometimes – I just make sure to put 3 or 4 spaces in between paragraphs and it comes out normal
You mentioned:
“I was looking for something to help me feel better, more attractive, seductive and confident”
I would suggest Instant Sexiness B: this is a woman’s product that has a flirty feel to it. (more attractive/seductive)
And
Instant Shine: Makes the wearer and those around him/her feel happy/good. I like this one because people like to be around happy people. (may add slight confidence boost)
Hi, KittyKat!
From what you have written I would definitely suggest IS/B. Also, Instant Openess and Instant Honesty. They are social pheromes but, they help with you feeling open and also people will want to approach you and that is what gets any and everything started.With Instant Honesty, it really does work. People do want to confide in you and feel closer. I myself need like 4 -8 sprays with that one but, it does work and everyone is different so, just try it out.Good Luck!
Hi KittyKat, it’s great having another female here
i’m a newbie myself and have gotten fantastic advice from the stickies in the female forum.
The Women’s Phero Guide is a great basic intro to alll the girly phero
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/womens-pheromone-guide/4258
I also love this compilation of the effects of the pheros
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/ladies-a-mini-compilation-of-your-personal-experiences/9383
Hope the links are useful to you too!
Welcome, KittyKat! I think that the two best products you can get right now are a to-go spray bottle of Instant Sexiness B and another to-go bottle of Instant Shine. That way you can experiment with them for very little money and figure out what works for you and how much, and where, and THEN go in for larger sizes once you know that. For instance, since the big bottles can come in different strengths, if you find that you need more IS/b in the to-go bottle, then you can get maybe a 2x strength big bottle.
My big faves right now are Shine, IS/b, P83 and A314, but you don’t want to try those last two right away. One is an experimental (P83), and the other is an alpha product designed for men (I use it with some feminizing chemicals to “de-testosterone” it, lol). Feel free to look around and read up a bit, if you don’t feel comfortable with any of our suggestions. I’d say the #1 knowledgeable user here is Tisha, or one of the AD peeps.
Hi all!Thanks for all your replies!! I have had my gift certificate and have been paid today so I’m off to make my order!!! Am so excited!!I think I am going to order to the to go sizes in IS/B, Instant Shine, Instant Openess and Instant Honesty! That should be a good start and a great introduction into the wonderful world of mones!! I really can’t wait to get them and try them out! Hopefully delivery to the UK wont take too long!!I was thinking I’d like to try MX300 (for work purposes) but it’s out of stock (and I’m not sure if that one is suitable for a newbie like me!! lol). I’ll keep my eyes out for if it comes back into stock.Welcome to you too PinkConfetti and thanks for the links. I have been reading lots of the stickies. There is so much stuff to learn!!! All so intriguing!! Think I’m gonna plough my way through all the info to learn lots more as I dont want to ask lots of questions that are probably all answered in the forum somewhere!Thanks again! I’ll be in touch again on the forum when my order arrives!!xxx
Clintx2 - my computer really doesnt like me!! I’ve beeing putting 6-7 spaces between paragraphs but it’s still doing it!! lol I’ll keep trying! ![]()
Welcome to pherotalk Kittykat!
Great first choices and fits perfectly with what you described in your introduction.
Have fun with these most of all and let us know from the time you start what your experiences are like.
Your gc was issued!
Thanks Mickaelia!! Order all complete! I’m glad that delivery only takes about 4 days! I really cant wait to get out there and have fun with them!! I’ll keep a note of how I get on with them and update you all!! Speak soon ![]()
Hey! My order arrived today!!! I’m really impressed at how quickly it arrived! I only ordered it on Monday night and it was here today on Thursday! When completing my order, I must have been too exicted and did it too quickly as I forgot to add Instant Openess to my basket! But never fear, AD sent me a free Instant Openess to go!!! Great! And some little chocolates!! Now that’s what I call service! :)I am soo excited. Going to try one or two tomorrow!!! But which one??? lol Decisions, decisions! Going have to resist the urge to use them all!!! lol
You think you got problems with decisions now, check out the new experimental mixes John just released for us to test out.
What is a girl to do?
Enjoy your products missy
That’s known as a mone baptism and I think we’ve all done it the first time.
Don’t sweat it - go for it! Then see what happens, settle down, and start doing it systematically to find your sweet spots.
Haha! Yeh I’ve read Steve’s post on that! Hell yeh lets try them all!! Maybe just one spray of each!? Then the real testing can start at the weekend or next week at work! Oh and forgot to say how lovely the package smelt when I opened it up! Thanks AD! I havent had much time this week to read many posts on the forum as I’ve been sooo busy with work. But I’m going to read up loads more info from the forum over the weekend seen as I’m a total newbie! Thanks for all your posts and advice! Speak soon. ![]()