Hi!

Hi I recently stumbled upon this site and am very interested in field testing some of the products here.

I am going for a pheromone that can help me out in business settings and give me an increased presence, as I can be assertive if given the right cues. I would also like to try out products that would create a lighter, more relxaed aura around me during social settings.

Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Hello mr rice and welcome!

I know that a314 will be just perfect for your situation, since you want some business help and some greater respect from others when you are around!

As for a lighter mood, io will be the best. It is a great balancer for a314 seriousness too. It is very fun and relaxed!

Btw how old are you if you dont mind?

I am 23 years old.

Hi Mr Rice

Interesting nickname btw :slight_smile:

Great that you have decided to join this forum & your interest in the phero products here :slight_smile:

Well i got my recommendation just for your situation there try A314 + Instant Openness

And i got two links that will be useful to you> mens pheromone guide & What pheromones can do and what they cant Updated So do check out those two links as they are filled with useful info and i leave it to you to think about my recommendation there.

Thank you so much for the recommendations! It seemed like A314 at first glance would be best for me. I will certainly try out one of the instant products as well as soon as my gift certificate becomes available. And then I will become unstoppable on my quest for the CEO chair! Ok so not really but it will be fun to test these scents out!

Hey Mr Rice, and welcome!

A314 would be perfect to give you that respective feel your after.

Instant Honesty, Instant Shine, and IO would also be ideal for the social pheros your after.

Instant shine would lift and lighten the moods of those around you, and IO would make them more open and more talkative. Instant honesty would make them a lot more comfortable around you, and make them feel closer; almost as if they were family.

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I am pressed for time today and just wanted to be

sure to greet you and get your GC out to you ASAP.

I will be back around to answer questions if you have any.

Be sure to go over all the stickie threads in each sub forum so
that you can get a good feel for the products.

We are looking forward to your participation.

:smiley: Your GC will go out shortly :smiley:

Have fun

Tish