Hi

Hello all.

I have been searching the web for different pheromone products to try and came across this site. There seems to be a great rapport between people here and I especially enjoy reading about the experiences of everyone.

I am a firm believer that pheromones can play a big role in manipulating ones environment (for the better), but I have no experience myself to back that up. But I hope to change that soon. :wink:

What has attracted me to this site is the diverse range of people here in terms of age, maturity and gender but all having similar experiences.

Please be patient with me and my questionable nature as I am sure there will be many things I want to learn from you all.

Peace :roll_eyes:

wow bryand, you sound like your going to be fun!
i dont think anyone hear minds answering questions,especially if you read a post that peaks your curiosity.
friendliest bunch of people ever.
its only going to take one order (yes,only one) before you are doing what we do, saying what we say, and having the fun we’re having.
pheromones might affect 2 people differently, but we all agree that they DO affect us…
with that said,have fun with your gift certificate :slight_smile:

Thank you Lor :slight_smile:

I love to experiment and I love to affect people in a positive way. This seems to be a unique and fun opportunity to do both.

see thats what i mean…you come across as a positive person! what do you think your first choices will be? is there a mission, or a general fun vibe to pursue?

I have already ordered what seems to be the “normal mix for beginners”.

These include ToGo size bottles of:
Ammo, Instant Shine (Double Strength), Instant Openess (Double Strength), Instant Female Magic and Turn up the Heat 5mcg

And a full size bottle of A314 10ml.

These seemed to be the most logical to begin with. (There are a few others that look appealing and that I will eventually try, but you have to crawl before you can walk, eh?)

No mission as of yet. (but that could change once I can acertain the effect of pheromones on me and/or surrounding people.) I am a business owner, so I hope to make use of this product in some capacity to enhance my bottom line.

great order.
my only advice: dont use TUTH in business. for all of its over the top excellent qualities, it has an equal edge-duller in business, as far as both my and my friend mike claims.

Hey Now,

Welcome to the forum. As a new user myself of the forum I can tell you it’s everything I thought it would be. The knowledge and sharing in that knowledge is awesome. I was amazed when I spoke to Jasmin and how cool she is.

As a computer geek myself I operate about ten forums myself and I currently have found myself neglecting my forums just so I can spend time on this one. It’s that fun!

Good luck and welcome

Thanks Lor and Steveo,

Lor, the Turn up the Heat is really just for me to experiment with on my wife.:wink: She is not aware that I am doing this … yet.

Also, I had the great pleasure of speaking with Jasmine today and I must agree with everyone’s assessment of her being absolutely fabulous. Being in business, I can appreciate good customer service. Thank you, Jasmine!

You’re very very welcome, Bry! It was a smash talking to you, too. I’m actually super jealous of your working environment, all the face to face meetings you get to make, because you couldn’t ASK for a better phero testing ground. If your salary bumps up another zaero or two by the end of the year, I’m demanding a percentage! :smiley:

I wonder how a palm phero application would work when shaking a contact’s hand?

I was also interested in what TYPE of biz do you do, that gets you in front of all sorts of people? (If you don’t mind me being so curious?)

Oh, and of course, how could I forget.. your gift certificate is burning a hole in your inbox right now!!

Oh, and weird question, but I’m undyingly curious: what’s the story behind the ace of hearts avatar??

:open_mouth: :smiley:

hmmm, I will try that. Any suggestions as to which product would be best for that??

I don’t mind at all! I am what you might call an application engineer. I seek out problems within different types of industrial manufacturing facilities and help find solutions to resolve those problems. (Hope that isn’t too vague) In the course of trying to solve problems, I have the opportunity to meet many diverse people, from engineering down to field level personnell. It requires a certain degree of confidence on my part to sell people on the idea of changing to something different. (even though I am usually offering a better alternative – people do not like change.)

Thank you so much! I will definately put it to use!

I just thought it looked cool :smiley:

ISN’T THAT THE TRUTH!!

Well, you’ll have a very fat arsenal of persuasive molecules that will do a lot of the talking for you. Much like nice, well tailored clothes “frame” you without saying anything.