Hi!

Hi. My name is Charlie, I’m fifteen, and I’m very interested in pheromones!

Hi Charlie,

welcome to the forum!

Glad you found us here :slight_smile: Please tell us a little bit about your personality and where you want to use pheromones. It also helps if you tell us which effects you want to see so we can recommend the right products for your situation.
BTW:What got you interested in pheromones? How did you find this site?

If you have questions: just ask!

have fun here
magnum

Hi there,

Welcome.

Please tell us more what you intend to achieve from using pheromones. Is it for dating, sexual or relationship?

Tell us more about your target too.

We will recommend the right phero for you to try.

Have fun

HI magnum!

Thanks!

I’m a reasonably outgoing open kind of guy, I love hanging out with my friends, but I just don’t get enough girls attracted to me, to be honest. I found this place off of an internet ad to Pheroline, and then googled around and found this awesome community! I’d like to see more girls taking an interest in me, and more girls being attracted to me, and existing girls finding attractions to me.

Thanks, again!

Looking forward to becoming a full time pheromoniac! :slight_smile:

@jamesbonded: I LOVE your screen name! I’m really looking for dating help with pheremones. And my target is 15-17 year old girls.

/charlie.

To attract girls, Ammo is great. It can make girls attracted to you. It is all rounder phero and can be used at social occassions.

IG is also good to project your as more mature person. It is like James Bond without the gun. Hehe.

Try some social pheros too. IO will make the girls want to talk to you. You will be the centre of attraction.

Have fun.

Thanks for the compliment

That sounds cool, should I use it at school?

What are the social pheros?

hey charlie,

i think Ammo is not the best thing regarding your age - it might be better to use Instant Gentleman instead which gives off a masculine and sexy vibe.

Please have a look at Instant Shine which will make you and the people around you feel good and smile - it gives a happy vibe.

The socials are products like Instant Openness which is a good icebreaker - it makes people talk more - and Instant Honesty which is good for bonding and more intimate conversations.

Please read this post to see which products are available:

hope that helps!
magnum

Magnum is right, social pheromones are IO, IH and shine. These are the pheros used in social occassions.

Pheromones can be used at school except high content of ‘none’

So now your saying I shouldn’t use Ammo? I could do with the really good, as in a lot feel, but if it will be anti productive, I won’t.

Ammo is ok as the content of ‘none’ is little and it is well buffered with other pheromones.

So all in all, what should my doses/products I take/buy?

Hi Charlie

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I suggest you start with AMMO or IG and IO or CTTM

AMMO is a great balanced masculine mix. its buffered so you should be ok in small amounts Says hot sexy interesting guy.

IO and CTTM says… Must talk to the hot sexy interesting guy LOL It helps with socialization which is the first step into a relationship or sexual encounter. Also great for explanding your social circle overall.

IG which I would perfer for you has no anone in it. It says Masculine sexy mature attractive trusting man. May be good becasue you cant OD as easy and your looking at girls older then you.

Dosage is something you will have to test out as we are all different. Start with one spray see how it go’s then move up till you see hits.

Your young so 1 spray of AMMO should do it. This one is the one you need to take it easy with. Look for other tips in the mens section.

If you have questions or need help myself and the forum members will be happy to help.

Stop looking at my butt, get some mones and go out and have a good time. Your young this is the beginning of the best time of your life.

Your GC is on its way :wink:

Tisha