I’m 34, living in London and just under a year ago split up with my wife (together 12 years, married 8 of them). I’ve had a few dates/encounters/one nighters since then but I’ve been out of the game since my very early twenties I thought I’d like to try something to help give me a bit of an edge!
I wish I’d seen this introduction/gift voucher thing before jumping in and ordering though! I’ve gone with “to go” bottles of IS, TUTH and AMMO to try out as this seems to be a pretty standard combo. Will be keeping a diary of how I get on and if I have any questions Ill be back!
As Grampa Simpson once said “A little from column A and a little from column B”. I want to play the field for a bit and then, at some point, settle down.
Tuth and ammo are good for starting. Be careful with tuth and use as directed in the store. Ammo has the same active ingredient but is buffered to mitigate some of the potential negative effects.
You may also want to give IG a try. It has a different active ingredient, still masculine but not overtly sexual. That is really good for stimulating interest in long term relationships.
Well, I’ve been using these for a couple of days now and I had my first DIHL moment earlier. A married work colleague was utterly entranced, very touchy feely and just couldn’t leave me alone! Also, I had the best service I’ve ever had from a fast food restaurant, she was basically my bitch, bringing me my food to the table and repeatedly checking that everything was OK! I’ll be buying more of these magic smells!!